Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one looks pretty good too compared to some of the other images I seen.

Didn't want to give my buddy the Skull a "Heart Attack" :lol

Haha, I'm already heartbroken I missed delivery, now your trying to give me a heart attack:panic:

I seriously can't wait to get my hands on this one, yet I have too, so my heart yearns for tomorrow when I finally can behold this armors beauty, I'm sure my heart will flutter from excitement........OK I'll stop:lol

Yeah, I picked up a Mandarin and 2 Heartbreakers (one for the Skull) with that 50% coupon. I thought about the Robo w/chair too, but went with a Winter Soldier at 20% off instead cause I already have a Robo :)

:hi5:

Haha, I'm already heartbroken I missed delivery, now your trying to give me a heart attack:panic:

I seriously can't wait to get my hands on this one, yet I have too, so my heart yearns for tomorrow when I finally can behold this armors beauty, I'm sure my heart will flutter from excitement........OK I'll stop:lol
oh thats heartbreakingly funny
rolleye.gif

:hi5:

Time to go break in to the Post Office tonight :lol
17756375159_1da7ed9186_z.jpg

Got Heartbreaker with the 50% off deal, my first Iron Man figure. It's pretty cool but I'm glad I didn't buy this at regular price. My opinion, these plastic iron man figures feel kinda cheap. Haven't experienced the die-cast ones yet, but it all seems way overpriced. Cool figure though regardless.

Got Heartbreaker with the 50% off deal, my first Iron Man figure. It's pretty cool but I'm glad I didn't buy this at regular price. My opinion, these plastic iron man figures feel kinda cheap. Haven't experienced the die-cast ones yet, but it all seems way overpriced. Cool figure though regardless.
Congrats on the pickup. Does Heartbreaker look cheap to you, or just feel cheap? I'm just curious.

Just feels cheap to me. I own a lot of 1/6th figures across the realm, Hot Toys included. The fact that it's so light weight and seems so delicate doesn't appeal to me. Limited range of articulation for greater posing doesn't bode well either. The design is good and I'm glad I bought it though at a discount. This purchase for me was to test the waters before I might of plunged into this line. Might buy the Mark 3 die-cast if I find a good deal later on. I do get the license/engineering/mold/production cost that goes into making these things but to me it doesn't feel worth what they suggest it for at retail. The pricing on these plastic ones needs be lower, I'm sure the die-cast ones are well worth the higher price point. That's it for my rant.

I picked up my heartbreaker this morning, I'll unbox it this evening, this will be the first ironman I will actually power up, I gotta check out that awesome arc reactor lit up!!

Where do you get such discounts? Where do you buy your stuff? For me, the shipping and customs itself is almost half the price of these toys.

Back