Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So heres the thing... My base didn't light up as is supposed to. Sideshow man'd up and sent me a new along with the requirement that I take pictures of the destroyed base and send them to them. The thing is an interesting combination of very hard plastic and pliable rubber. Im at a loss on how to destroy this thing. Any suggestions?

Some cell phone i pics messing with lighting

BL9eunkCIAIpTfD.jpg:large
BL9fkxNCYAAVdGN.jpg:large

That is one badass hs and those pics are great man. :hi5:

:lecture Waiting for my 2 B Ross figs to hit it, then I will ship. :wink1: I must be strong and get the better shipping deal. :lol

Getting 2 barney's huh:panic: That's cool, I do that to with favorates too sometimes, I got another wolverine on the way from bbts myself:lol

Getting 2 barney's huh:panic: That's cool, I do that to with favorates too sometimes, I got another wolverine on the way from bbts myself:lol
Hell yeah, I can't be bothered by switching outfits from BDU to casual for Sly. Both looks at the same time will be displayed on the detolfs. :wink1:
Another Wolverine for you!!! Is this a minty fresh stay in the box?

Hell yeah, I can't be bothered by switching outfits from BDU to casual for Sly. Both looks at the same time will be displayed on the detolfs. :wink1:
Another Wolverine for you!!! Is this a minty fresh stay in the box?

Yes sir, you know me well:hi5:

The new ross looks great, I would not mind trading up from the version 1 myself.

Just got Wolverine last night and he's pretty awesome!

I do have some criticisms, though. The ankles are a bit weak, which is very surprising coming from Hot Toys. Also, the costume does restrict posing in an odd way--you can pose him, but then the limbs pull back to the original position. So yeah, the pleather is stretchy, but it just pulls back on any semi-extreme pose. I'm having a hard time getting him to stay in a dynamic pose. And someone else mentioned that their "claw" that holds Wolvie on the Sentinel stand was misbehaving. I can't get mine into the clear rod without doing some major scratching and scraping all the way down. I was going to try some oil perhaps.

One last thing: the jacket right under the buckle is unfinished. It looks like it was just cut straight across instead of having a finished seam like the rest of the edges on the jacket. I think I see the same thing in the pictures posted, but I can't be sure. Is that how it is?

Anyway, I've been waiting for a Wolverine in my collection and I'm happy to have him aboard! I'll have to see if I can get him into some poses that will actually stay in place. Otherwise he's standing in a very slight moving pose for now!

That is literally the second post on the last page. Feel free to read some of the thread before posting.

Ah sorry :( only got my phone to look on at the mo, and it's hard to flick though, so must have missed it. Will go check it out. Sorry to bum you out man.

Back