Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

this figure will be amazing i cant wait to have all these guys lined up together

Woe:yess: just seen this now, wow I think it looks awesome but I hope it poses, looks stiff.

Woe:yess: just seen this now, wow I think it looks awesome but I hope it poses, looks stiff.

The figure will probably include sculpted and articulated arms.

And it also looks like we will be able to swap out heads from the neck, look at the line there.

YOU ______S DONT TRY TO DO ANY MODIFICATION ON THAT hULK FIGURE.ITS TOTALLY PROHIBITED.

YOU ______S DONT TRY TO DO ANY MODIFICATION ON THAT hULK FIGURE.ITS TOTALLY PROHIBITED.

But what If I want to give him some armor and a sword? Is that Permissable Great Worm?

world_war_hulk_with_sword_wallpaper_-_1280x1024.jpg

I made poopies :rock

I reckon he'll be about the same if not a bit more than Jake Sully at around £250 ($400.

But what If I want to give him some armor and a sword? Is that Permissable Great Worm?

world_war_hulk_with_sword_wallpaper_-_1280x1024.jpg

Yes this is not only permissable but also recommend !!! :clap

It looks like his arms are jointed. I don't see why he wont move.

Have you guys all not learned a thing about hot toys?! Do you think they haven't seen the huge demand for this figure?! Do you think that they haven't noticed all the forum post saying that this is a "holy grail" figure?!

Profit driven company makes a product people are lusting for... Shyeah... Keep dreaming this will cost less than $500.

Have you guys all not learned a thing about hot toys?! Do you think they haven't seen the huge demand for this figure?! Do you think that they haven't noticed all the forum post saying that this is a "holy grail" figure?!

Profit driven company makes a product people are lusting for... Shyeah... Keep dreaming this will cost less than $500.

Kinda like when people were saying the 1989 Batmobile was going to come in at $800.00?

or

Kinda like when people were saying the DX Bespin Luke was going to be $400.00?

or

Kinda like when people were saying the Iron Monger was going to be $600.00?

or

Yeah...not seeing the Hulk at $500. More like $350. $400 on the high side. I might even be bold enough to guess he will get the same price as HT Jake Sully.

Everyone likes to throw these astronomical prices up with these things.

Same price as Jake that's my guess, instead of accessories it will come with different sculpted arms, articulated arms and maybe an extra headsculpt. Price might go up if they are going to include a Banner figure.

Same price as Jake that's my guess, instead of accessories it will come with different sculpted arms, articulated arms and maybe an extra headsculpt. Price might go up if they are going to include a Banner figure.

:exactly:

Id see a $400 tag if they include Banner. And lets be honest, thats the only sure fire sell for Banner if they include him.

As far as Hulk goes, Im really hoping for at least two different HS. Not sure how they are going to do the arms, But Im not so sure we will get alternate swap out arms...

Id REALLY like to see a crushed rubble diorama base for him too.

In that interview they said not fully rubber, so maybe rubber arms to hide the elbow joints? tbh i'd prefer fully plastic.

I doubt they'll include a Banner figure. That'll be a separate if they ever make a Banner that is. They could put just his headsculpt in as an exclusive though, that would make a sought after figure even more sought after.

Personally i have no interest in a Banner figure but it could make a cool display with him in front of the Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back