Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
552496_400438403351489_2017590746_n.jpg

Going on that single pic, I don't think it was worth not making the suit seamless, for that head sculpt. I wanted a seamless suit anyway, but I thought a Garfield sculpt might be an okay trade off. More pics might change my mind, but for now, not that impressed.

Yeah. And it isn't just the angle. From a lower angle like that, it should actually make his head look smaller, not bigger. And what happened to his V neck?

I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man and the new movie. Of all the Hot Toys figures this year, this was the one I wanted most. But if they don't pull it together before release, I'm just going to have to pass on this one. :(

i definitely want to see some more pics. this is one of the few hot toys figures i have on order. loved the movie and i'm looking forward to this release. easy enough to cancel if it ends up looking horrible but so far i'm still digging it.

Hmm, not really feeling it, it's just off in some many ways. It's bears a passing resemblance to Andrew Garfield. What a let down. This just keeps getting worse and worse, I hope Hot Toys are planning to do a ton of work on it.

i am more interested in seeing more pics with the masked head sculpt. it's cool to get an unmasked portrait but i doubt i would use it all that much.

Well, upon seeing the new pictures, there is one positive thing I can say. They put the pads on the palms. Unfortunately, they're the wrong color.

And the headsculpt could use a little extra work. Not their best likeness. Not terrible, but still needs some work.

Back