Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, let's all quote paramore's photos until we see the same 5 shots over the next 10 pages. C'mon people.

Great shots as always, paramore.

:hi5:
Thanks man, you won't be disappointed. Anyone thinking of taking the mask off. It's a lot harder than it looks. When you do get it off it's fine, it holds it's shape perfectly, but those eyes are pretty solidly attached. They are in two pieces. Glass and surround (which actually is transparent blue by the way). I almost broke mine getting them off.

Man thats awesome.

Could you please post a pic of the sPidey figures with PP head holding it?

You didn't just ask me to take a specific pic did you?
:lol

I will tomorrow man. :duff

I thought you weren't doing the specific pic requests anymore?

im sorry man, I couldn't help myself :wave
no hard feeling, ive visited your pic thread, you take awesome pics and I look forward to seeing the new ones!

Man, although I passed on ASM suit, I love Garfield as Parker and Rory's pics are making me drool over the thought of building a Parker.

Guess its time to re-peruse the thread and see what parts everyone is using.

WOAH! You sir have some skills.

AWESOME!!!
Impressive pics as always Paramore! :hi5:

Indeed. Awesome! I can't wait to get this guy!!

Bri

Hey, let's all quote paramore's photos until we see the same 5 shots over the next 10 pages. C'mon people.

Great shots as always, paramore.

Many thanks guys, glad you like them. :hi5:

Great job as always paramore! :clap

So I take it you are happy with him?

Thanks!

Yes, very happy. It really is a fantastic figure, the suit is excellent.

I wasn't going to get this, but decided against my original decision and ordered one yesterday.
I expected the HT to crinkle like the Medi, but the pics are doing this figure a lot of good.

Last edited:
I will probably pick this up at some point, just not now because I'm not worried about it selling out and need to save the $$$ for the holidays.

The neck line isn't bothering as much as I thought it would be and I watched the movie again, he has the neckline in the movie

So what's this I hear about a circle jerk? Sounds like a good time. When/where will it take place? Should we be bringing our Spidey figures?

nice pics, the open hands seems a little large, fist look perfectly sized

Nice pics everyone, I like this again lol... Seems like the po is staying!

Back