Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why ht needs a competitor badly.

I agree!

And to make it more competitive it should:

- release on time
- interact with consumers
- sell directly from their website thus keeping scalper prices down and making it easier for any faulty parts exchange.

Sometimes I wish we had a 1/6 scale company that was just as good as hot toys and doesn't cater to iron man every month and actually releases figures on time.

Imagine.....a company that also made villains, and had figures come out on time, AND slightly lower prices than HT. :yess:

I have a gut feeling this will get released in HK early next week, with it shipping out to most of us by end of October.

I can feel it.....:pray:

:panic::panic:

Sometimes I wish we had a 1/6 scale company that was just as good as hot toys and doesn't cater to iron man every month and actually releases figures on time.

Competition is good for business ;)

That's why ht needs a competitor badly.

I agree!

And to make it more competitive it should:

- release on time
- interact with consumers
- sell directly from their website thus keeping scalper prices down and making it easier for any faulty parts exchange.

Imagine.....a company that also made villains, and had figures come out on time, AND slightly lower prices than HT. :yess:

I know nothing about the laws with licensing, but I thought I read a post here where 2 companies can't hold the same license at the same time. If that is actually the case, other than aquiring a specific license after HT has let it go, how would anyone ever be able to compete with HT?

Iron Patriot bust just released in Hong Kong. That leaves ASM and the Power Pose Mark 42. My money is on he latter being released first, and I have both on PO.

Hot Toys really should throw their customers a bone once in a while. I'd be fine with the delay if I had an explanation as to why.

I know nothing about the laws with licensing, but I thought I read a post here where 2 companies can't hold the same license at the same time. If that is actually the case, other than aquiring a specific license after HT has let it go, how would anyone ever be able to compete with HT?

Not really. Every time a new movie comes up during the summer multiple merchandises come from different companies whom have the license. Meidcom, Hasbro, diamond select and hot toys had the asm license. I think you need to pay to get the license.

I can also imagine a company who doesn't put all its time and energy into a red and gold robot.:lol I like iron man but come on enough is enough already.

Alright, it has been exactly 2 months since i received my last Hot Toys figure (Mark VII). I'm about due for another, wouldn't you say?

I've given up on this!! Any word when is this gonna be release?:impatient:

Still betting on a back to back release with the ASM2 trailer -.- ... Like they released Coulson with the S.H.I.E.L.D. trailer, they'll release busts, figures and LowerPose statues of Iron Dude with the blu-ray release and they'll wait for the Back To The Future figures until the next anniversary :dunno

delayed and its gonna be next year! Too long for spidey! Lucky I have Tobie Spidey both black and red...I dont give a damn on this line anymore. Garfield is a boyband....

Back