Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blink and you'll miss 'em' iron man armours
lol.gif

There hasnt been any news on the figure... I guess Im dreaming about them releasing Gwen Stacy with the release of the Spider-Man figure. Anyways, about the eyes on the figure. The eyes have a tint of colors including yellow but they are Not a strong yellow/orange as they look in the Hot Toys figure. Really hoping HT is/has worked on it :pray: Plus the lining around the eyes is a dark blue color

The image is from a clip on youtube

I don't think that is a very flattering close up of the mask. Looks icky.

I agree the eyes need to be tweaked on the figure. It's been discussed in here before. So that's nothing new.

Welp, i decided to cancel this pre-order. Too many pre-orders i have. Hope i dont regret this one.

Doubtful.

Most likely you'll get mostly caught up with your other pre-orders by the time this figure sees the light of day.:lol

And, yes, I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Welp, i decided to cancel this pre-order. Too many pre-orders i have. Hope i dont regret this one.

I've been close to canceling but can't quite bring myself to do it despite several pending POs. Maybe it's the $25 off coupon I used at him that puts him under $200 but I feel like this guy might be an underrated fig once released. Who knows though. He seems lost in the shuffle.

Dead horse time, but I really hope one of you customizes can come up with a 1/6th belt. Been re-playing the ASM game all week and I just really love how the design looks with it in.
spider-man_belt.jpg

Back