Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am truly hoping this concept art is true and seeing the fingerless gloves and if you check the thighs of the single still for WINTER SOLDIER he has proper cargo pockets on his thigh, so does the concept art.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/news/?a=77403#gRtozOW6DWTrgy3W.99

Concept
captain-america-the-winter-soldier-is-this-caps-new-outfit.jpg

Still from new film.
Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-first-pic.jpg

The uniform Evans is wearing in that still looks quite baggy. Probably going back to the CA:FA sort of uniform fit.

I might be the only guy that likes Cap's Avenger suit. I think it's a realistic way to transform the comic rendition.

I'm less concerned with what they do to Cap's costume, than what they do to The Falcon's, just hoping it's not a shield jumpsuit with wings.

I'm wondering how they're going to tackle Crossbone's outfit...

Did they change the outfit because the avengers outfit got jacked up in the end of Avengers or is it because he doesn't want to be linked with S.H.I.E.L.D.

I think the Avengers suit is still the best suit and most traditional looking (which I prefer)

Yes, the red gloves and boots were too much... I like the new design. I don't like the red stripes down the leg... should keep the white/red stripes on the stomach.

Not in awe like Thor's new costume... I love that new Thor.

The reason for the change from the Avengers Uniform apparently, it states in the article that people were not FANS of the uniform.

Like some have already said, I did like the look of the Avengers uniform.

However I really DO like the Super Soldier attire too, so part of me is Hoping that comes into being.

Now as for CROSSBONES I HOPE they go with Steve Eptings version from the comic (WINTER SOLDIER) as it is so realistic anyway.

Steve Epting style.
Crossbones.jpg

And Me Costuming as CROSSBONES
417148_10200239519334192_1592835427_n1.jpg

It's his shield uniform, if as I suspect he will need to be running around trying to track down a Russian secret operative, he's probably better off being dressed in agent gear, rather than a US flag.

I don't mind the Commander Rogers suit being used, as long as a Catain America suit of some sort is used and they make the distinction between the two.

Yes, the red gloves and boots were too much... I like the new design. I don't like the red stripes down the leg... should keep the white/red stripes on the stomach.

Not in awe like Thor's new costume... I love that new Thor.

Yea, I don't know how I feel about this new Cap suit. Hopefully, it is not the final product. I've been holding off to buy the Avenger's Cap to see what this new costume will look like. Now he is sold out on SS. I think he is going to start selling out everywhere.

The reason for the change from the Avengers Uniform apparently, it states in the article that people were not FANS of the uniform.

Like some have already said, I did like the look of the Avengers uniform.

However I really DO like the Super Soldier attire too, so part of me is Hoping that comes into being.

Now as for CROSSBONES I HOPE they go with Steve Eptings version from the comic (WINTER SOLDIER) as it is so realistic anyway.

Steve Epting style.
Crossbones.jpg

And Me Costuming as CROSSBONES
417148_10200239519334192_1592835427_n1.jpg
well,you are a big guy!:horror

Back