Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just looking back at SDCC...love this pic of Cap

cap01.jpg

That First Avenger figure is super cool isn't it?

The trouble is, whilst my wife is agreeable to buying some figures (bless her cotton socks), if I bought this one too she'd look at them together and say "They are exactly the same!"

Mind you, I can feel a fiendish plan forming in the darker corners....

Month One: "Yes he is very impressive dear, isn't he? Yes, just like in the film."

Month Two: "Pardon? Slightly different dear? Whatever do you mean? No, I promise you, that's still Captain America!"

Just realized, looks like the exact same figure/picture no? Look at the creases.

406414_366151056792767_138754350_n.jpg
cap01.jpg

Looks like it's photoshop hehe
:rotfl

Definitely looks like a photoshop job now :lol :slap

Also would make sense as to why the spare hand is in the part of the tray where the splayed fingers hand is supposed to be
That is beautiful. :drool

I know! Unfortunately all the Avengers figures seem to be selling out and Pre-selling out. :monkey2 Hoping I can snag one after the holidays :pray:

:rotfl

Definitely looks like a photoshop job now :lol :slap

Also would make sense as to why the spare hand is in the part of the tray where the splayed fingers hand is supposed to be

I know! Unfortunately all the Avengers figures seem to be selling out and Pre-selling out. :monkey2 Hoping I can snag one after the holidays :pray:

Someone has way too much time on their hands to photoshop toys that arent out yet in packages....what is wrong with people?

At first I really didn't feel like buying Cap, but man.. the more and more I see it, it feels like a must buy. Him and Thor. I'm still not certain about Hulk though!!

At first I really didn't feel like buying Cap, but man.. the more and more I see it, it feels like a must buy. Him and Thor. I'm still not certain about Hulk though!!

I went ahead and just PO'd Hulk but not with a fee if I cancel, which I might. It is pretty damn annoying that there are so many being released around the same time. Christmas is a crappy time to push figures out. Glad I limit myself or I'd be broke.

I went ahead and just PO'd Hulk but not with a fee if I cancel, which I might. It is pretty damn annoying that there are so many being released around the same time. Christmas is a crappy time to push figures out. Glad I limit myself or I'd be broke.

We're not getting these before Christmas, if we get anyone after Hawkeye this year Avengers-wise, I will eat my hat. Or I would if I owned one....

So you still got time to pay.... which is good. I am holding off on several things just because I am afraid of a release-flood though. Which sucks, since I might miss out on things like this figure. But...

Back