Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure that looks better than the real thing! :clap

562185_10150670695002344_58690437343_9523192_1175819430_n.

I like both sculpts but see more Evans in the masked portrait. Unmasked portrait gives kind of a "Casper Van Dien" vibe to me. :lol

I see they sculpted the "A" this time so no worries about it being crooked.

I can't believe there are complaints about the unmasked head sculpt.:gah:. Looks like he's ready to kick some ass and take no prisoners. I've read time and time again on this forum and another about people wanting some expression on the headsculpts. Now we get what looks to be a great figure and were still nit picking.:dunno

I am sure it is great for some collectors. I on the other hand, am not a fan. No harm. I'm still getting it.

Gosh, for some reason i felt quite disappointed with it. Guess, im getting MS156 instead of the Avenger's series.

More details.

The figure is ultimately great - it's just not on my list.

The helmet never did appeal to me anyway, but the HT sculpt makes the movie one even funnier looking now. :lol

This is my favorite HT figure they've shown so far this year...

Love me some Chris Evans and love me some cap. This figure is gonna look awesome at my house. :D

I can't believe there are complaints about the unmasked head sculpt.:gah:. Looks like he's ready to kick some ass and take no prisoners. I've read time and time again on this forum and another about people wanting some expression on the headsculpts. Now we get what looks to be a great figure and were still nit picking.:dunno

Maybe collectors or fans associate too much of rage, gritting teeth, or angry expressions with guys like the Batman or Hulk, or say Wolverine. Very few people would've liked an angry expression on Chris Reeve Supes, I believe (unless he was portrayed as the 'evil Supes'). Guess its the way we percieve them.

Having said that, I like both the sculpts but when I display him, I am sure I wouldn't want to pose him unmasked. :peace

My impression of the figure is good, I have the first release and that costume is better, but this new one is nice, I like that you get two shields and the alien gun, but the accessoires are lite on this. truely the best part of the figure is the evans sculpt and is the reason that I may pick this up, but the angry sculpt would have been better placed on the masked head imo. All in all its a cool figure and I will most likely get it.

Back