Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this figure looks fantastic! The Chris Evans head sculpt gives him that look of determination in battle! I'm sooo looking forward to this and his fellow Avengers!

With the Thor HS tweek, there's hope for the folks who are not quite sold on the unmasked version of CA.

With the Thor HS tweek, there's hope for the folks who are not quite sold on the unmasked version of CA.

I'm really hoping that's true...wasn't going to buy Thor before, but I will now...if they change Cap, I will buy him as well!

Agreed. The unmasked Cap sculpt is mega weak and looks nothing like Chris Evans to me. Also, the expression doesn't really represent the character.

Every time I see any pics of this figure... my mind is immediately playing this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNdZFPitS1Q[/ame]

God bless Alan Silvestri! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

i know it's not perfect, but i just got the head from TFA to put on this one when I get it to hopefully make the looks from The Ultimates.

Ultimates_2_Vol_1_13.jpg

I think this figure looks fantastic! The Chris Evans head sculpt gives him that look of determination in battle! I'm sooo looking forward to this and his fellow Avengers!

Absolutely! Such determination is a large part of Captain America's character. No need to mess with it, he's great. :)

I just think he looks a little too angry...he looks like someone just killed his kitten with a broom and he finally snapped. Cap is a more virtuous dude..little less anger and a bit more concentrating/concerned look might work nicely.

I'm thinking about getting this now... perhaps use that ssc fathers day coupon. Even if I don't buy the other Avengers at least I will have both Caps plus the Golden Age cap. That will make a nice trio of figures.

I'm thinking about getting this now... perhaps use that ssc fathers day coupon. Even if I don't buy the other Avengers at least I will have both Caps plus the Golden Age cap. That will make a nice trio of figures.

Father's Day coupon?

Unfortunately it probably doesn't qualify for free shipping when you use the coupon. There was a coupon going around when nick fury came out also.

Back