Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, there has been a change in plans. My Cap is scheduled to arrive now on Dec. 24th! Just in time for X-Mas!!! :yess:

Initially, I had ordered from the BBTS but when I seen he was in stock at SS, I cancelled. I re-ordered from SS and now he'll arrive in just a manner of days!!! I may do the same with Widow when the time comes too. I'm just too impatient. :wink1:

I have to say, Sideshow charges a bit more and half ass the way they ship figures (by just using the brown mailer) but they are fast. Also their CS is top notch. Basically you end up paying a bit more for a peace of mind.

I have to say, Sideshow charges a bit more and half ass the way they ship figures (by just using the brown mailer) but they are fast. Also their CS is top notch. Basically you end up paying a bit more for a peace of mind.

Order 2 figures and then you will get them in another box ;)

SS is way overpriced on their half-ass shipping. I live in California and they charge me $19 to ship a figure, whereas BBTS, which is half way across the country, double boxes theirs and changes $13 to ship to me.

Cocoboloboy that looks awesome! ..... I got my Cap today (missed the delivery yesterday) Figure looks really great!

SS is way overpriced on their half-ass shipping. I live in California and they charge me $19 to ship a figure, whereas BBTS, which is half way across the country, double boxes theirs and changes $13 to ship to me.

I live in California too but I try to pick and choose the figures from Sideshow that have free shipping. But they still get me on CA sales tax. I choose them over BBTS only when I want something to arrive early as soon as SSC gets it. If I can wait, I'll purchase from BBTS and save a few dollars.

I live in California too but I try to pick and choose the figures from Sideshow that have free shipping. But they still get me on CA sales tax. I choose them over BBTS only when I want something to arrive early as soon as SSC gets it. If I can wait, I'll purchase from BBTS and save a few dollars.

If you live near by Frank & Son, there is one guy who sold it for $190 No tax. I just got it.

Took the figure out today and had to take some quick pics. Great figure.

E7.jpg

E6.jpg

E5.jpg

E4.jpg

E3.jpg

E2.jpg

E1.jpg

:gah: With all these new pics I'm liking this more or more, I want to get this, but my funds are low, and there is so much I ordered that are creeping up on me next month!
After I get Avenger's Widow, I'll think about this. :slap

It's the opposite for me, BBTS is around $26 to ship to Alaska via USPS and SSC only charges me $13 using UPS. 3 day shipping to Alaska for $13 with UPS is VERY cheap.

I'm a half hour from Frank's. Who is the dealer? Where is he located by?

His booth is close to where dealers sell playing cards.
He mainly sells Statues, not Hottoys, but when he has it, they are the most cheap ones in F & S.

Back