Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preach it brota! We probably won't see shipping notices till Friday and get Cap till next week. :-/

If I remember right from Hawkeye and Bats DX12 it took around 4 business days to ship out from SS after I was charged. Since I'm on the east coast, my guess is I will receive him 12/21. :impatient:

This will be my first avenger, still didn't get nick fury or hawkeye, to be honest those 2 are the least interesting looking of all the avengers.

You should try to pick them up if you get the chance, they are really amazing figures. Photos do not do them justice.

charged yesterday and....

Sideshow Kathy: they will be shipping within the next 3-5 business days
the figures are on the way to our warehouse

My final payment is the 15th. So depending on how fast they ship him out I might get him on Christmas eve if i'm lucky

If I remember right from Hawkeye and Bats DX12 it took around 4 business days to ship out from SS after I was charged. Since I'm on the east coast, my guess is I will receive him 12/21. :impatient:

Me too. It sucks but I always get charged on Mondays and then I usually have it in hand by the next Thurs/Fri.

Are there may folks who buy from Hong Kong sellers and have their or at least on the way?

I ask because my seller Loontenttoys tends to get his a few weeks later and i would like to have this guy for Xmas.

Been asking Loontentoys if he'll get him in.

He told me that he doesn't think I'll get Captain America before Xmas.... let me know if he posts yours before :p

Yup, they told me there was an error & charge me 26$ extra & didnt apply the 180$ credit :mad: was hoping this one will be light on the wallet, I guess will be putting the 206$ towards Black Widow.

Glad you looked into it sir! Sorry Cap won't be at the price you wanted but I knew something was strange when you mentioned being charged an NRD.

decided not to open my Cap til X-mas day, got DX12 when i get back and i'm much more excited about opening that than this, so after i've had DX12 open and messed with it for a week or so i'll be urging for a new figure and will have Cap to open :) roll on Sunday when i'm home for x-mas :yess:

I got an email from Sideshow today saying my Cap and Mark II would be leaving the warehouse in 2-3 business days! So I should have it by the end of next week.

decided not to open my Cap til X-mas day, got DX12 when i get back and i'm much more excited about opening that than this, so after i've had DX12 open and messed with it for a week or so i'll be urging for a new figure and will have Cap to open :) roll on Sunday when i'm home for x-mas :yess:

Spoken like a true Hot toys junkie! :lol

Unfortunately I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. :(

Me neither...the charge has been cleared and posted for over a week now...kinda ridiculous. I know for a fact I was one of the earliest orders too...I ordered it within hours of being available. Oh well...I've waited this long. A few more days won't kill me. But still...

That's the addictive part with HT figures. You just can't wait to get the newest offering, open it up and futz around with it...just to see and feel the craftsmanship.

I just wish SSC wouldn't charge me and then not even ship it until 2 weeks after the case, the way it looks now I won't be getting him until after Christmas and yet they charge me on the 10th so it shows up on my December bill when it could have just gone on my next months bill, its quite annoying, 3 times they've done this to us now:pfft:

Been asking Loontentoys if he'll get him in.

He told me that he doesn't think I'll get Captain America before Xmas.... let me know if he posts yours before :p

Loontentoys has never let me down after over 30 purchases from him but i am getting bit fed up of him getting stuff later than other Hong Kong sellers.

But i have pushed that he doesn't dally when shipping Captain America.

I will of course post here once I get shipping notice.

Back