Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it, no email yet. Just take my money already! I need this guy before Christmas...

Yup, they told me there was an error & charge me 26$ extra & didnt apply the 180$ credit :mad: was hoping this one will be light on the wallet, I guess will be putting the 206$ towards Black Widow.

When i got this last week.... I said wow! I need to complete the whole Avengers line-up and instantly on the same week, i got my Hawkeye with me and Fury in transit....There goes my play funds!

This will be my first avenger, still didn't get nick fury or hawkeye, to be honest those 2 are the least interesting looking of all the avengers.

I'm the opposite, Avenger Cap didn't look that good to me (hopefully Captain America 2 will have a better outfit), but Hawkeye and Nick Fury look great. It's one of the reasons I think so many collectors are scrambling to pick them up now.

In hand I would say both Nick Fury and Hawkeye are better figures, far more detail has gone into those two than has with Cap.

That's not to say Cap doesn't look striking in the cabinet though :)

Cool display! :clap

Thank you :1-1:

Clipperking/Ric's update review shows the height difference.
We also don't know if the TFA in the pic uses the ankle extenders.

Nope no ankle extenders were used in the making of that pic :lol

Personally I've always liked the short stocky look of TFA version even if it is inaccurate

This will be my first avenger, still didn't get nick fury or hawkeye, to be honest those 2 are the least interesting looking of all the avengers.

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

I am okay with Sideshow charging a couple of days before shipping an item. Anything more is a bit too much. So far though, it doesn't seem like they've taken more than a couple of days to ship anything to me after charging...mostly. I think there was 1 pf I was charged for when they thought it was going to be in stock, and then it was around a week later before it shipped. I don't think they knew it would be that long, though.

charged yesterday and....

Sideshow Kathy: they will be shipping within the next 3-5 business days
the figures are on the way to our warehouse

Are there may folks who buy from Hong Kong sellers and have their or at least on the way?

I ask because my seller Loontenttoys tends to get his a few weeks later and i would like to have this guy for Xmas.

Back