Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't look any different in Cap 2, but who knows? It's too bad Hawkeye wasn't in the new Cap movie, they would certainly make that figure.

I just got this guy.. Very nice figure. I love how the coat is wired and posable and the rocket launcher is excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put off getting Fury for a whole year and finally decided to pull the trigger on him last week. The likeness is slightly off but it's still a great figure to have the collection.

It's an underrated figure. We may never get another one, so it's great they went bananas with the avengers licence for the first movie.

I agree. The only way I see them putting out a new Fury is if his role and wardrobe change drastically now that shield is no more. I'm leaning towards them not releasing any more Fury's so I pulled the trigger in this one. I was able to talking the seller down a bit so that helped lessen the sting.

7629b72ca99549487bbfd42d7e449c56.jpg

7453ce03577c2241ff9b8223654f1354.jpg

433a3ed61cd8da7fce3e599ee79a1738.jpg

Were you the one that won it for $395? If so I bid on it but went waayyyy more than I wanted to pay.

yeah, i paid a little bit more than I expected to, but I still got it for right around the lowest I've seen it go for in the states lately... I wanted it, and it isn't getting any cheaper.

Last edited:
yeah, i paid a little bit more than I expected to, but I still got it for right around the lowest I've seen it go for in the states lately... I wanted it, and it isn't getting any cheaper.

Thats good to hear. Nick Fury isnt a must have so I have a self imposed limit on what im willing to spend on him(Hawkeye was a different story though). If he was a must have for you congrats and enjoy your new acquisition.

Thats good to hear. Nick Fury isnt a must have so I have a self imposed limit on what im willing to spend on him(Hawkeye was a different story though). If he was a must have for you congrats and enjoy your new acquisition.

I'm trying to pick up older ones sooner because I've noticed a lot of them rise in price pretty quickly over the past 6 months or so, so i'm just getting while the getting is as cheap as it will be. I've also picked up Red Skull recently as i've noticed a spike in price for him as well... Next on my list is Bane and DX joker 2.0.
I would like a hawkeye as well, but the aftermarket prices are insane for him, and I honestly don't care for Renners hawkeye so I don't expect to ever own the original because I would never pay those prices for him... But i'm sure there will be an Age of Ultron version with the long jacket, which I will snatch up in a second... others may not like that look, but it's better than his other look IMO.

Last edited:
Back