Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18108EEC-F0F1-49C5-9277-8BF9CA2152A8.jpg

Totally boss pose :clap

Passing on this guy and coulson are two huge regrets I have when it comes to collecting.

I may see if I can either trade for, or pick up this guy on the secondary market. Not sure we;ll get another one. Plus the original fury figure was pretty amazing.

This figure is excellent. I remember seeing a bunch of complaints when it came out, saying head was too big yadda yadda yadda....

Lost the blu tooth accessory that came with it, still one of my favorites from the Avengers set.

I take really great care of my collectibles, dust/clean them every now and then.

And this happens, I hope I can find a cheap replacement coat for Fury. Now I worry about those with leather especially Loki. :pray:

20150531_2336211.jpg

That pic....ouch! I don't have Fury, but that makes me wanna rush and check my figures.

Not good. I typically don't touch my dollies once they become Detolf prisoners but now I'm gonna have to check Nick.

That happened to my Jack Bauer jacket. I'm not sure why. I wonder if it will happen to Loki but the material feels different

Back