Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True the Q4 is slamed again and surprising they have nothing listed in Jan of 2013. They did the same thing last year.

As of Hot Toys Japan

August

Iron Man 1 2.0
Samuria Predator
Tumbler
and in limited quanties Rescue Cap /Gordon / Angelica

September
Iron Monger
Hawkeye

October
T-800
Bespin Luke
Metal Gear Solid Boss
Metal Gear Solid Snake

November
Predator 2
thor
Loki
BatPod
Captain america

December
Black Widow
Amazing Spiderman
Joker
Batman TDKR

I have never had so much on PO as I do now. I suspect I'm not the only one in that boat. As excited I am about getting these fgures, it's gonna hurt the budget. I will start looking into this thing call flexpay very soon.

The way its going we should just pay for what we can now...that way we don't get hit too hard later...

True the Q4 is slamed again and surprising they have nothing listed in Jan of 2013. They did the same thing last year.

As of Hot Toys Japan

August

Iron Man 1 2.0
Samuria Predator
Tumbler
and in limited quanties Rescue Cap /Gordon / Angelica

September
Iron Monger
Hawkeye

October
T-800
Bespin Luke
Metal Gear Solid Boss
Metal Gear Solid Snake

November
Predator 2
thor
Loki
BatPod
Captain america

December
Black Widow
Amazing Spiderman
Joker
Batman TDKR

Are these usually the most accurate shipping dates? Do we just add one month to all of them for United States?

Oh man.. Lot's of my orders will arrive soon, Mark 1, Cap, Thor, Loki, and as well Joker 2 and Batman 2.. Black Widow as well whoa wallets disassmebled

This just in: It has been delayed until next month. Just got a email from sideshow saying they are changing the schedule in the Flex Pay to coincide with the item's arrival into their warehouse. The new date is 05/09/2012. So there you have it! I was hoping it would come out this month. Oh well...

This just in: It has been delayed until next month. Just got a email from sideshow saying they are changing the schedule in the Flex Pay to coincide with the item's arrival into their warehouse. The new date is 05/09/2012. So there you have it! I was hoping it would come out this month. Oh well...

Do you mean.. 9/5/12, as in Sept?

Ha ha, yes. Sorry, we use different date formats here. :wink1:

No worries, I figured you were using the European system, just didn't know for sure.

The delay doesn't bother me, my last FLEXpay payment was already scheduled for Sep. 5th anyway. Same with Hawkeye, so that will be a good start to the month. That leaves me with just my third payment for Cap & the MK I (already paid) this month, nice breather.

From a financial point of view the delay suits me fine, really looking forward to this figure though. September is going to be busy with this and Jim Gordon :panic:

Looking forward to the figure, but I was hoping for a delay. The rest of this year will be a lot more enjoyable if half of these pre-orders end up being a month or more late.

Now I should be able to finish paying off my Alien Big Chief Maquette in August!

Back