Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
577922_10150647845887344_58690437343_9470091_2067034816_n.jpg

Well shoot it looks like they didn't fix her eye color. That's freaking lame. :(

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
comment of the day

Out of those in the pic,besides Roland,who do you think will be released first? I'm hoping it's Babydoll since she's been delayed the longest!

How do you know that? I didn't think there was any confirmation in terms of when each will be coming out?

Lightcycle is the longest overdue of those figure It was scheduled for Q3 2011 the rest for Q4 2011

Right now Noland is already in-hand so that'll be first to release then Babydoll is scheduled for May and the rest after that, they'll hopefully arrive sooner since HT said they were releasing every few weeks :pray:

Lightcycle is the longest overdue of those figure It was scheduled for Q3 2011 the rest for Q4 2011

Right now Noland is already in-hand so that'll be first to release then Babydoll is scheduled for May and the rest after that, they'll hopefully arrive sooner since HT said they were releasing every few weeks :pray:

Now is it a May release over seas then here in the USA,so maybe June for Babydoll or early May over seas and late May here in the USA?
:dunno:impatient::gah:

Listed for May in HK, so June for US, but since they said they were releasing each few weeks, i hope its sooner for them all.

I'm hoping MUCH sooner- one release next week- one a week or two after...let it be BD!!!:impatient:

Anyone know if Sam Flynn can detache from the light cycle? From the pics it doesn't seem like it

I cancelled my Babydoll pre order, & tried to re order using the APRIL15 coupon. Didn't work :slap

Back