Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror awesome job. I was thinking about a wax, but I think the mouse is a perfect solution. Thank you sir. :wink1:

Its not perfect to me but i think it looks way better then right out of the Package!
I had manny tries and will not change it anymore!
And biggest prob is that the Hair gets a bit loose after these tries :(
I will not touch her Hair until its really necessary.

Wow, it really looks great and if I didn't know any better, I would say your a professional hair stylist...:lol Nice work & thanks for the extra pics. :hi5:
Haha no no Bro^^ I just love this Figure and the Actress in her Role as Babydoll! So i have spend a bit more time on her to be looking good!
But thanks u like it!:yess:

Looks like I am getting one of these this week and very much looking forward to it too.

So moose is the way to go with the hair. Anything else I should be looking out for?

Looks like I am getting one of these this week and very much looking forward to it too.

So moose is the way to go with the hair. Anything else I should be looking out for?

Maybe some Mousse?

Unless you actually mean moose...

Bigbullmoose.jpg

Lol. I'm kidding.
Good news about picking one up.
Post pics when you get it.

Brilliant.
And a very convincing Scottish *accent*...
I expect it's as good as Brad Pitt doing an Irish accent, lol.
:rotfl

Except Brad Pitt wasn't doing an Irish accent.
He was doing a (very good) pikie/gypsie accent!

You really don't want to be mix those up! ;)

****in hate pikies!

I am sure it's as equally bad if not more so than the many Scottish accents I hear in some movies.

I suppose if it's not your native accent, you might not catch it.
There are some people who struggle to lose their accent when they are playing someone "foreign".
The thing is, that there are loads of jobs that require you to live abroad. It's not unbelievable that a Scottish guy is a cop in the USA.
Plenty of Irish people living and working in the USA, plenty of English people in Australia, plenty of Scottish people in China i bet.
I have NO problem believing Liam Neeson is an ex CIA operative in Taken, even with his accent(I'm sure government agencies hire for the skills), and similarly, no problems believing Arnold Schwarzenegger could be a texas cop(Without him having to alter his accent).
But i have no idea why Brendan Gleeson has to be a cockney...(And so very badly).
Or why they have to have an american playing an englishman...
There are only a few true accent chameleons out there. But i seldom see the need for it.

Just managed to get this little piece today new for £100 i put off getting her for to long now hoping HT would do the rest of the girls but i think we've more chance of hell freezing over than that happening due to the constant crappy childish Iron Man releases every other day it seems, god i hate Iron man so much :gah:

Anyway looking forward to seeing what shes like in hand as i've never trusted photos to choose a figure :wink1: might even get Amber so she's not lonely :clap

Just managed to get this little piece today new for £100 i put off getting her for to long now hoping HT would do the rest of the girls but i think we've more chance of hell freezing over than that happening due to the constant crappy childish Iron Man releases every other day it seems, god i hate Iron man so much :gah:

Anyway looking forward to seeing what shes like in hand as i've never trusted photos to choose a figure :wink1: might even get Amber so she's not lonely :clap

It's a beauty for sure. But you'll have a bit of work to do on her hair.
It's easy though. It'll take five minutes.
When you get the figure it will look like this:

photo2.jpg:original

But with five minutes work it can look like this:

photo-2.jpg:original

photo3-1.jpg:original

photo2-3.jpg:original

It's a beauty for sure. But you'll have a bit of work to do on her hair.
It's easy though. It'll take five minutes.
When you get the figure it will look like this:

photo2.jpg:original

But with five minutes work it can look like this:

photo-2.jpg:original

photo3-1.jpg:original

photo2-3.jpg:original

Cheers barry it certainly looks good in your pics. Im kinda glad she has rooted hair, i think it looks good on some figures but not on all of them.
What version of alice is that? Is it just a kitbash afterlife alice? i keep meaning to get the brother productions clothes set for the extinction outfit you just reminded me haha :clap

Back