Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, saw this from a guy on the "One Sixth Republic" facebook page. Be prepared to make your Baby Doll obsolete. :lol

This is insane!!

168496_10151025179622628_1949653215_n.jpg

It's nice but again, like the previous custom work... the likeness is weaker. The hair looks a bit 60s.

It doesn't help that the photography isn't equal, making one already look better just by that.

Yeah, the lighting and shading in the two photos aren't the same, so it automatically favors the custom paint job.

It is a really good custom however.

Great paint job indeed, but I feel like it made the likeness weaker. She kind of resembles Pam Anderson to me in the custom paint up

Last edited:
Nice picture omsbudman! But how did you keep her hair from poofing behind the hairband? And how did you get rid of all the stray hairs??

btw I have not seen any custom paint job that has improved her
I think she is perfect as she came out
no improvement possible
just my opinion

Hey guys, saw this from a guy on the "One Sixth Republic" facebook page. Be prepared to make your Baby Doll obsolete. :lol

This is insane!!

168496_10151025179622628_1949653215_n.jpg

Thats a big improvement right there, but I'm sure some people would say.. "too much"

With that custom I can say her face actually looks like Emily as she is in the movie, but I still love my Babydoll more :love

Best custom I've ever seen :clap

Thats a big improvement right there, but I'm sure some people would say.. "too much"

With that custom I can say her face actually looks like Emily as she is in the movie, but I still love my Babydoll more :love

Best custom I've ever seen :clap

That pic on the right looks like a photo shop,not the actual figure.
Like they photoshopped the photo of the figure,not actually customized it.

The one on the right is not an improvement, looks nothing like Emily Browning and instead reminds me of Snooki, not all 'customs' are created equal.

So I don't think the "SS batch are all middle-parted" is true. I just received mine that is side-parted and the seller gets their batch from SS.

HATE how they wrap the feet and hands in that plastic with tape, impossible to figure out where the tape begins and becomes a pain in the ass to get off.

Also, one corner of the skirt seems to be sewed on, so I can't get it off, is this normal?

Last edited:
That pic on the right looks like a photo shop,not the actual figure.
Like they photoshopped the photo of the figure,not actually customized it.

Nope, that is a fully repainted sculpt. The guy that posted it on facebook does repaints to a lot of other Tonner dolls and what have you.

Found out from another source that he does commissions starting at only $1000.oo! :horror

So I don't think the "SS batch are all middle-parted" is true. I just received mine that is side-parted and the seller gets their batch from SS.

yours might be from the second batch that just came in about a week ago then, which could mean second batches have the side part :yess:

HATE how they wrap the feet and hands in that plastic with tape, impossible to figure out where the tape begins and becomes a pain in the ass to get off.

Also, one corner of the skirt seems to be sewed on, so I can't get it off, is this normal?

It is normal, and that's great to hear that the second run has the side parted head

Back