Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol It's ok, i agree too ! I feel you obsession lol. I did her costume some time ago and i spent hours and hours looking for a kanekalon wig that had the side part on the left (front view). If it didn't have side parting on that side i wouldn't buy it :lol Finally I got one :yess:
See, you're also obsessed :lol

Checked the link in your sig. That's a sweet Babydoll outfit :hi5:

I also liked the Alice butterfly pics. You're a champ :D

Edit: In case someone was wondering how to put the head band on properly :D

94819888.jpg

Last edited:
Has Hot Toys mentioned the future of this line? I'm on the fence for Baby Doll... Hoping they make a Sweet Pea and Rocket since I never cared for Amber or Blondie.

They mentioned once in an interview for HT Japan that they might do it if Baby and Amber did well, but I'm not going to hold my breath since they seem to be squarely focused on Avengers and new/future movie licenses.

Hey guys. My first post! WOOOO! Hehe, ok, so here we go.

I'm a minority, in the sense that I put Sucker Punch in my top 3 favorite films. Some say is doesn't necessarily make me an expert on the film, but I have watched it more than the most so I think I know a thing or two.

For the middle part/side part people: calm yourselves. She has "both" in the film! Don't worry, I have proof. I attached pics.

Last edited:
1st one shows it just slightly to the side
2nd one show much more centered and actually to the other side
3rd shows slightly off center and her head's tilted, which exaggerates it
4th again barely off-center, which argueably the "center variant" of the figure has
5th one I just threw in for fun

Fail first post. All the pics are side parted :lol

I'm kidding around (not about all the pics being side parted) :D Welcome to the boards :hi5:

Haha. Thanks, I guess? In the second comment, I wasn't implying that it was one way or another. The point I'm making is that the screen ideal is between the "center" one's and the "side" one's, particularly "Valfar"'s which is too far to the side for my personal taste compared to mine which is just slightly off center, however I think it's still great! This is all about personal perspective anyways! No science to it really.

Yeah my attachment to the film initially made me OCD about this figure when I got it, but at the end of the day it's your figure. They're mass-produced, so it's bound to not to look precisely like the movie. SSC will probably send you the "that's how they all are" message. If they do exchange it though, there isn't a for sure guarantee it'll be exactly what you imagined (parted to your taste).

So yeah, I hope the figure (the one you have now or a replacement) is what you want it to be. The end of the movie said it best: "Who chains us, And who holds the key to set us free? Its You. You have all the weapons you need. NOW FIGHT!"

SSC will probably send you the "that's how they all are" message. If they do exchange it though, there isn't a for sure guarantee it'll be exactly what you imagined (parted to your taste).
The "that's how they all are" reply would be lame. Especially since I know that's not how they all are. That reply wouldn't be surprising though. If that is the reply, then I'd have to figure out whether it's worth hanging onto, knowing my focus will pretty much be on the hair part :slap

I might send it back if that's the case, get a refund, & forget about this line altogether.

Then maybe scramble to buy it back at an insane price, if the rest of the girls are announced :lol

Hey guys. My first post! WOOOO! Hehe, ok, so here we go.

I'm a minority, in the sense that I put Sucker Punch in my top 3 favorite films. Some say is doesn't necessarily make me an expert on the film, but I have watched it more than the most so I think I know a thing or two.

For the middle part/side part people: calm yourselves. She has "both" in the film! Don't worry, I have proof. I attached pics.

Sucker Punch was one of my favorite films of last year and i think it will become a cult classic down the road. :hi5: Anyway, thanks for trying to calm us but speaking for myself it didn't work, i still must have the side part.:gah:

Sucker Punch was one of my favorite films of last year and i think it will become a cult classic down the road. :hi5: Anyway, thanks for trying to calm us but speaking for myself it didn't work, i still must have the side part.:gah:

Alright!:hi5: As for the latter part, at least I tried. :rolleyes2

Proud owner of what can be considered a 'center.' Eye of the beholder and all that. ;)

Got my second BD so decided to try an experiment. The HT's female body is not to bad to stylize.
IMG_3232.jpg

Better keep it away from them then, because it says Babydoll in pretty big print in gold on the side of the box. :lol

Tell me about it , so just before noon today the mail room guy from my office walks over to me with everyone sitting at their desks ,leans over to me with this huge smurk on his face with one brow cocked over his eye and says... "Baby-Doll ?" so I took the box from him real quick , laughed and said thanks it's for my sister. Just about then a life long co-worker who didn't see what he handed me turns and goes quite loudly, You don't have a sister. :slap Lets just say i'm calling Sideshow Tomorrow, Amber will be double-boxed.

But aside from her conflicted arrival Babydoll looks great !! A contender for best female fig of the year for sure !

Tell me about it , so just before noon today the mail room guy from my office walks over to me with everyone sitting at their desks ,leans over to me with this huge smurk on his face with one brow cocked over his eye and says... "Baby-Doll ?" so I took the box from him real quick , laughed and said thanks it's for my sister. Just about then a life long co-worker who didn't see what he handed me turns and goes quite loudly, You don't have a sister. :slap Lets just say i'm calling Sideshow Tomorrow, Amber will be double-boxed.

But aside from her conflicted arrival Babydoll looks great !! A contender for best female fig of the year for sure !

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back