Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of psycho-analysing my response to Cap. The only reason I can think of to explain my interest in him is that he just looks so freakin' cool :dunno

Funny how that works, huh?

Answer: Strong design is strong. :wink1:

cap111.jpg

1cap_sternak002.jpg

cap%20return.jpg

It's funny how we now consider $170 a low price. :lol

And you have burned so very, very bright, my son . . .

tumblr_llg4odOzdu1qe0eclo1_r15_500.gif

All too true, Roy!

:clap

i decided a while ago only to collect iron man and predator figures from Hot Toys but this just looks too great to pass on , damn you Hot Toys :gah:

The Pre Order is available on Corner Store Comics if you search for "Captain America" in the sites search bar.:wave

This just looks fantastic. I wouldn't wait too long on getting this. I know it just went up, but this will be a very popular figure I'm guessing.

Whats the best place to order this if you don't live in the US?

I'm thinking Alter Ego but I've never ordered from them before and I don't know how much it will cost.

Can you use reward points with items that have free shipping at sideshow? I was reading the restrictions for free shipping and it states you can't use reward points and flex pay on items with free shipping. Also are items with free shipping a promo that last couple of days or whenever it sells out? I want to make sure I'm reading it right before I place an order tonight.

Can you use reward points with items that have free shipping at sideshow? I was reading the restrictions for free shipping and it states you can't use reward points and flex pay on items with free shipping. Also are items with free shipping a promo that last couple of days or whenever it sells out? I want to make sure I'm reading it right before I place an order tonight.

I was able to use my reward points with the PO ,no problem

Back