Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is funny. I was a bit elated that this came out at $169.99. Supes at $209 is really completely overboard, but if that is what it took to make happen, I will pay.

I agree. I am excited Caps came in at a reasonable $170 dumb as it sounds. I know these are crazy prices for toys but whatcha gonna do :wink1:

This is why I stopped buying junk TRU/Walmart/Target Marvel-DC figures that go from $10.00-$20.00.

Some look nice, but at the end of the day, I need to focus the money on what counts.....these HT Marvel-DC figures, especially if some are hard to pass up at buying 2 of them.

Hell, even the large Galactus figure that is going for $63.00 at TRU was tempting but I said screw it.....that $63.00 is now going towards my Cap! :rock.

I hear ya man. I only collect Hot Toys now. I used to collect sports figures, Dragon, and 3 3/4. Just can't do it all, but the quality of HT's is worth the sacrifice of the more mass produced and lesser quality.

269185_10150211329617344_58690437343_7454175_6094138_n.jpg

AMERICA FۣK YEAH, Coming again to save the mother____in day yeah!!!

I couldnt resist!

This is why I stopped buying junk TRU/Walmart/Target Marvel-DC figures that go from $10.00-$20.00.

Some look nice (WM 6") but at the end of the day I need to focus the money on what counts.....these HT Marvel-DC figures, especially if some are hard to pass up at buying 2 of them.

Hell, even the large Galactus figure that is going for $63.00 at TRU was tempting but I said screw it.....that $63.00 is now going towards my Cap! :rock.

The only one I couldn't resist was the dude in my signature :lol

exactly how I feel.All the good toys/figures are online anyways.I no longer bother going into any Toy stores,especially Toys Aren't Us that never have anything good on their shelves anyways...

Can't I just wake up tomorrow morning and find HT Superman, Keaton Batman and Cap at my door step and the Cap movie starting on the same day :lol

Would that be asking too much :lol

$152 is a fair price for this figure. If the movie's good I think I'll have to pick him up. I love the costume and Hot Toys did a spectacular job. No complaints!

Can't I just wake up tomorrow morning and find HT Superman, Keaton Batman and Cap at my door step and the Cap movie starting on the same day :lol

Would that be asking too much :lol

I wish that would happen to me too, along with Capt's shield.

I'd take that thing with me everywhere. To school. To the movies. To dinner. To the grocery store....

:lol

Back