Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain America is up for Pre-order att BBTS with good price.I pre-order him soon as possible

Last edited:
captainamericamorgan.jpg

Credit to barryo for the Captain Morgan idea!

Good thing, I bought the figure of Hitler from 3R..now he has a purpose :rock2

Holy crap, his shield can go on his back afterall :yess:

They didn't include this pose in their release photos so I didn't think it was possible :slap

I feel like I just got an extra for this figure. :hi5:

I took it to Photoshop, ran some tests on the lighting and zoomed in as far as I could. It's just the leather, the reflection of the light is messing with the picture.

Holy crap, his shield can go on his back afterall :yess:

They didn't include this pose in their release photos so I didn't think it was possible :slap

I feel like I just got an extra for this figure. :hi5:

They did include poses of him with the shield on his back, but it was taken so you saw the front of him, where you could barely make out the shield if you looked closely. I don't blame people for suspecting that it wasn't possible.

They did include poses of him with the shield on his back, but it was taken so you saw the front of him, where you could barely make out the shield if you looked closely. I don't blame people for suspecting that it wasn't possible.

More proof that the shield is IN FACT too small. I suspect its a good 10% smaller. If the the real shield was 3 feet in diameter... what we are getting is 4 inches shorter. THats a big difference.

Runs to go check :panic:

Holy crap am I blind, I just saw them :slap

It has nothing to so with the shield being too small, it has more to do with me being so excited over the release that I missed that detail :lol

Back