Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow this thread is dead.

Anyways.. picked up this figure from my local store, and I'm very impressed.

Definitely one of the best figure I own.

Have him displayed with Eric Draven.. both are hungry for revenge :)

Congrats maru81, it's one of HT greatest sets and the best Depp likeness also. :clap

Sorry guys for not replying, must of missed them ages ago.

You taking any commissions at the moment dude?

No sorry, I didn't do the paint work on Sweeney.

The blood covered Sweeney looks awesome.

It just doesn't feel the same without the blood.

Thank you, glad you like him!

Last edited:
I started a Sweeney base for Gipetto0812 this week. I can post final result in here if anyone is interested. It will come out almost identical to the plastic base but made entirely out of wood. :wave

wow this thread is dead.

Anyways.. picked up this figure from my local store, and I'm very impressed.

Definitely one of the best figure I own.

Have him displayed with Eric Draven.. both are hungry for revenge :)

Great use of the Sweeney Todd figures extra stand to showcase the jacket.

I really liked the first unfinished wip look because the base is sometimes a little small. But as long as your client is happy everything is great. Nevertheless I cannot deny the quality work. Maybe its time to honor this figure with a custom base and its own shelve. Just one of the best HT has ever done. Its Sweeney and Mandarin I look at the most at the moment...

I really liked the first unfinished wip look because the base is sometimes a little small. But as long as your client is happy everything is great. Nevertheless I cannot deny the quality work. Maybe its time to honor this figure with a custom base and its own shelve. Just one of the best HT has ever done. Its Sweeney and Mandarin I look at the most at the moment...

Thank you! Yeah, the uncut base looks pretty cool and has just enough room to fit everything. I think I need to make my own Sweeney a base. If you want to upgrade, shoot me a PM. :)

Thanks for the kind offer! But I prefer working on those things myself. Personally this is how I get kind of a relation with my collection (sounds like a pervert doesnt it :lol)

No, I totally get what you mean. It makes it more special when you upgrade a figure and you did it on your own.

I just got this guy from SS for $155 shipped! I guess they found one in stock and had him marked down to $175 with free shipping. I used the Summertime code to get him for $155. Crazy. I've actually never seen the movie but I'm going to watch it soon. Just thought the figure was too good of a deal to pass up!

I just got this guy from SS for $155 shipped! I guess they found one in stock and had him marked down to $175 with free shipping. I used the Summertime code to get him for $155. Crazy. I've actually never seen the movie but I'm going to watch it soon. Just thought the figure was too good of a deal to pass up!

Nice. I've gotten a few older items that showed up in stock before.

That's one heck of a deal ...that for just the cool chair alone. :wink1:

Congrats! :clap ...the movie is awesome as well. :lecture

:)

Nice. I've gotten a few older items that showed up in stock before.

Yea seems like lately a few have been popping up. I saw Babydoll on there the other day but she was snatched up quickly. I hadn't gotten a long sold out figure in a long time but my best was IM Secret Project for $214. He showed up out of the blue on their site a couple years ago.

That's one heck of a deal ...that for just the cool chair alone. :wink1:

Congrats! :clap ...the movie is awesome as well. :lecture

:)

Thanks! And I just watched the movie a few days ago. I liked it. I really didn't realize what an old story it was which is pretty cool. I don't usually care for musicals so much but I dug this one. I love Burton and being this was a horror it made it more appealing. Loved Depp and Bonham Carter's performances.

I got him from UPS today so hopefully I can get some time to open him up tonight!

Absolutely love this guy. Really one of the nicest sets by HT IMO. Especially given the price. Not original, but I went for the movie poster look in my display. Sorry for the crappy iPhone quality.

I know Mudblood already posted some pics but here are some of my own of the awesome base he did for me :rock I highly recommend this base as well as his Jack Sparrow base. They add a whole new level of realism. He's wonderful to work with and his craftsmanship is great too! thanks man! :hi5:

SAM_4427_zps80a9aeea.jpg

SAM_4426_zps4243c611.jpg

SAM_4424_zps81fbce5b.jpg

Last edited:
Back