Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the standard body size if a truetype right? If it is then no. Really tight. They are pretty slim fitting for the slim truetype.

Just got home from Wondercon where I finally purchased this amazing figure! I'm so happy I picked him up. A perfect 10 in my book! Very stoked!

Current pose is pretty standard. Love the figure! They pack so much stuff in this figure that it's close to being DX worthy IMHO.

ST1.jpg

Nice pose! All it's missing to be a DX is PERS.

still the best Depp likeness to date IMO. This is definitely a keeper and definitely can't wait to see their Ichabod Crane! :rock a tree Dio would be awesome!

I'd like to complete the trio with an updated Edward Scissorhands, I can see them re-releasing that as a dx down the line.

^That would be be sweet. They really need to update that old sculpt.

I'd also like to see this as a figure down the line
DarkShadoes.jpg

So is it confirmed that HT is making a Ichabod Crane? If so that would be awesome! Add in a Headless Horseman and I would be so stoked!

Sideshow has now marked Todd down by 20%. Can by had for $167.99 plus shipping. With the back log of Hot Toys on their site I would guess Odin and New Goblin will be discounted next.

photo_3-1.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Dual2.jpg

I'd like to complete the trio with an updated Edward Scissorhands, I can see them re-releasing that as a dx down the line.

yea definitely hoping for HT to revist Edward Scissorhands with a much more accurate sculpt

^That would be be sweet. They really need to update that old sculpt.

I'd also like to see this as a figure down the line
DarkShadoes.jpg

Yep, a Dark Shadows Depp would be awesome! I'm definitely down for any Depp figure HT produces

So is it confirmed that HT is making a Ichabod Crane? If so that would be awesome! Add in a Headless Horseman and I would be so stoked!

well all there ever was was a mini poster at one of the HK Toy Fairs that said "Coming Soon" on it. Of course HT's version of Coming soon is actually coming after all their Avangers and Batman related figures come out

I agree BB. I'm sure HT plans to do all the Depp related Characters that medi did then go into others. I'm actually surprised Mad Hatter wasn't announced after Todd seeing how colorful he is versus Ichabod.

Ok, I said I'd do it! And here he is in all his bloody glory.
I picked up a spare shirt and a set of right hands for this, so I can display him bloody or clean!
100899ef.jpg

39565970.jpg

4b5032b9.jpg

c40f4449.jpg

Back