Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love it :clap ...thanks for the link. :wink1:

BloodyGoodPies_Art.jpg

:wave

After so long debating this figure (as I love the movie), I finally decided to pull the trigger. And boy, I am glad that I did. This is my third Hot Toys figure and I am being continually impressed by their work (I have both 1989 Joker and Batman coming in March). As soon as I got Todd out of the box I had to take photos. Hope you don't mind me posting some. Thank you all.
IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

Post as much pics you like. Thats what its all about. I would post pics all day long if I had the time, skills and camera. :lol

You are right, this is an amazing figure right out of the box I lke him without his jacket best and have him posed like his in my cabinet.

After so long debating this figure (as I love the movie), I finally decided to pull the trigger. And boy, I am glad that I did. This is my third Hot Toys figure and I am being continually impressed by their work (I have both 1989 Joker and Batman coming in March). As soon as I got Todd out of the box I had to take photos. Hope you don't mind me posting some. Thank you all.
IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

:thud: Easily some of the best shots of this figure I have seen! Nobody will mind you posting those!:lol Great first post dude!:clap:clap:clap

Such an under rated figure. Having both dx and this guy, I think this is the better likeness and paint. JC's proto of dx was brilliant but the production paint of this beats out the production paint of the dx in my opinion.

:thud: Easily some of the best shots of this figure I have seen! Nobody will mind you posting those!:lol Great first post dude!:clap:clap:clap

Thank you so much! I have plenty more as I love taking photographs.

Wow, a very life-like pics here esp. this one. :horror He looks so freakin' real in your shots sab :rock Congrats on getting this figure. Glad you pulled the trigger on this beauty. :yess:

Thank you so much, Jay (Hope you don't mind me shortening your name), it's great receiving feedback whether its good or bad, especially since this is my first time posting any pictures. Thank you guys. :hi5:

I know this guy generally goes for very reasonable prices online. Is there anywhere in particular I can get him for the best deal?

I think given time, this will be a treasure for collectors. This is one of the best JD sculpt there is along with the DX06 Jack Sparrow.

Last edited:
I'm going to Wondercon in Anaheim tomorrow where I'm hoping to pick this guy up. Been wanting to get him for a while. Awesome figure!

Had a question in case somebody has tried it:

Will Sweeney's pants fit on a narrow TT? Trying to work around something. Need to know if it'll fit nicely on the waist/thighs or would be too tight?

Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Back