Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1C08DB0C-7D34-45E5-84E2-BE56DC29CCDA.jpg

Wow!
Yet another great pic unmc2001!
I particularly like the adjustments you made to Thor’s helmet. I also have TWD Thor with a helmet from the earlier movie. I adjusted mine for a similar look but yours fits better near his cheeks and hence looks better ...congrats

I cannot take credit for the work on Thor here. I purchased him from another board member but he did a great job on the helmet look.

Yes well congratulations on the purchase bk he looks great! I think Odin looks really good as well. I picked the Odin figure about a year ago from an eBay auction for 170 USD, and I couldn’t be happier with him. I think Odin is an under appreciated figure.

Yes well congratulations on the purchase bk he looks great! I think Odin looks really good as well. I picked the Odin figure about a year ago from an eBay auction for 170 USD, and I couldn?t be happier with him. I think Odin is an under appreciated figure.

:exactly: Agreed. He's still a great looking figure.

I wonder what the chances are of getting an updated Odin from Hot Toys. I assume next to none? Missed out on the initial release and I really don't want to drop $500+ for one off ebay.

I wonder what the chances are of getting an updated Odin from Hot Toys. I assume next to none? Missed out on the initial release and I really don't want to drop $500+ for one off ebay.

Hey becausebatman, it’s JMO but I don’t think it’s likely we will see another Odin. I hope I’m wrong bk he is a great character. But he is dead and it seems like they are moving on from Asgard in the MCU. But then again he is Odin so it’s hard to know if he is really dead or just “elsewhere”. That said, if you see one at a decent price on eBay or on auction I hope you can get lucky like I did and grab one ...good luck!

Hey becausebatman, it’s JMO but I don’t think it’s likely we will see another Odin. I hope I’m wrong bk he is a great character. But he is dead and it seems like they are moving on from Asgard in the MCU. But then again he is Odin so it’s hard to know if he is really dead or just “elsewhere”. That said, if you see one at a decent price on eBay or on auction I hope you can get lucky like I did and grab one ...good luck!

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, very true. It feels like the MCU has sort of 'moved on' from him / Asgard. Valkyrie is the new King afterall. Looking back, I wish we had an updated Odin as a 'movie promo' version for the Ragnarok film. Looks like I'll continue searching ebay and the forums, cheers!

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, very true. It feels like the MCU has sort of 'moved on' from him / Asgard. Valkyrie is the new King afterall. Looking back, I wish we had an updated Odin as a 'movie promo' version for the Ragnarok film. Looks like I'll continue searching ebay and the forums,
cheers!

If I come across him on auction again I will send you a message

Back