Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried a to-be-or-not-to-be pose on a lot of figures and it always gets poked fun at. And frankly, they usually look to much like a singing pose so I abandon them pretty quickly. However, I love it with this figure. The shape of the climbing hand helps sell it for me.

He could be thinking: "What have I done?", or "How do I handle this great power?", or "Man I'm such a badass!" :)

P1160475.jpg

P1160474.jpg

MUST NOT FAP!!!!

:lol

yup loving this guy he's like my childhood hero so its so awesome have a realistic representation of this guy :D

You're not worried about the webs sliding out from under the books?
I have mine hanging too,but it's between a shelf bracket and the shelf,there's no way that web is going any where.

if I change my hands to my spidey you may spoil? under the costume there is another black fabric what is it? and when it comes out how do I put it back in?

Well Sideshow are sending me some wrist pegs out :clap There customer service really is top notch the best i have come across, Im a new customer to them and have had a few problems with Bats and this figure but they have sorted it out quickly.

Think i will just stick to ordering from them even though im in the UK :exactly:

Happy for you Regan. Yeah, SS's customer service are outstanding esp. @ those HT Batman incidents. They really showed that they care for thier customers. :clap

Okay, now that's an awesome pose. Dramatic and in character.

Maglor is an overly dramatic figure poser and picture posting whore.

*putting Mags on ignore*

:monkey2

I was originally gonna reply with: *putting King on ignore for having Jar Jar in his sig*. So much for that idea. :lol

This is clearly a "How do I shot web" pose :dunno

Or I got a bugger on my finger!

booker-t-and-evan-bourne-do-spin-a-roni.jpg

Or he could be thinking....I should totally do a Spider-rooni!!!!!! :lol

I don't get the joke, but damn the pose is almost identical. :lol

MUST NOT FAP!!!!

Okay, that's funny! :rotfl

I like it! :hi5: Although I think this pose suits better w/ the upcoming Symbiote Spidey. :monkey1 he's more melodramatic than the original Spidey. :lol

Agreed. I have lots of posing ideas for Symbiote Spidey, but since I'm passing on the figure I have to use them on this guy.

Here's another one that I originally had in mind for the Symbiote version:

P1160527.jpg

As a side point, I hear a lot of people complaining about the chin on this figure, and I just don't see it. Are people maybe not getting the full use of the neck articulation?

This:

P1160529.jpg

vs this:

P1160530.jpg

Back