Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my second Hot Toys Spider-Man today.

Hmm, I may consider doing that myself.. and work on a custom.....

2420_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
Its funny to me that Marvel would screw Spiderman 3 the movie!!! Lets face it they did... Then after the reboot they decide to make more money off figures form said fail film... Think about it and Marvels ugly side starts to show through... I know I am !!!! Marvel doesnt care who they screw over for profit...

Got my second Hot Toys Spider-Man today. No problems or quality control issues whatsoever. Both of them are literally perfect. I also took the wrist pegs out of the two neutral hands on my new one so I could do this.

My first Spidey,

- pegged right relaxed neutral hand
- pegged left relaxed neutral hand
- pegged left fist
- pegged left web shooting hand

Second Spidey,

- pegged right fist
- pegged right webshooting hand
- pegged left crawling
- pegged right crawling

That way, I have all the options other than the "swinging" hands without having to pull the pegs out. All I have to do is quickly swap and interchange. I really don't want to risk snapping pegs and having stuck nubs in the hands. I thought I really messed up when I got a little impatient and I heard a loud "CLICK". I thought that was it. It was just the peg itself. Odd though, I've never had a figure that has clicking wrist pegs when you move and pose it. If you tilt it up and down there are a few "clicks" like they're locked.

Anyway, I can't get over how great this figure is. It's really hard to put down. It seems like the posing possibilities are endless.

Yeah I noticed that too. It's almost like a ratcheting sound. The odd thing is, only one of mine does it. :dunno

Its funny to me that Sony Pictures would screw Spiderman 3 the movie!!! Lets face it they did... Then after the reboot they decide to make more money off figures form said fail film... Think about it and Sony Picturesugly side starts to show through... I know I am !!!! Sony Pictures doesnt care who they screw over for profit...

Fixed your post for you . Marvel had no control over those movies.

Back