Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Blade? :cuckoo:

I don't even own him. Totally skipped him when he came out.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Life continues forward

What i'm grateful for:

My family
Still having Chap as a friend here
Getting back into collecting
Meeting new friendly folks like Josh and Bio, and others as well :rock

Back at ya good sir. :duff

Blade is indeed an awesome display of 1/6 power.

But his list is still to die for! :clap

Thank ya. Its not as Iron Man heavy as I thought it was gonna be when I started thinking as I read your list. Plus I've got Cap and Supes of the non Iron Man stuff but do have the second Mark II and the Mark V coming.

I'm gonna go statues. The reason being is that is what I think best fits the LOTR license be it items made by Sideshow or Weta.

And if HT made LOTR :lol

Damn that would mess things up a bit. :lol I would figure out the best way to mix them in as well. Probably dropping something else or cutting way back on it. LOTR is license #1 for me so other things would have to go first.

Hard question to Josh and Chap.

If could only own one type of collectible, which would it be:

Statues
HT

Actually, anyone can answer :lol

I'm pretty new to collecting HTs, so I'd probably say statues, but I can see both sides.

I like the size of the statues that SSC offers (1:4 and up.) I also like the solidness of the polystone, the iconic poses, and the overall 'museum-like quality' of the pieces.

HTs, though, has the detail and, in many ways, the quality to match. They're 1:6 size, but the detail....can't be beat, IMO. Plus, you can display SO much more with a lot less space.

Damn that would mess things up a bit. :lol I would figure out the best way to mix them in as well. Probably dropping something else or cutting way back on it. LOTR is license #1 for me so other things would have to go first.

I'm pretty new to collecting HTs, so I'd probably say statues, but I can see both sides.

I like the size of the statues that SSC offers (1:4 and up.) I also like the solidness of the polystone, the iconic poses, and the overall 'museum-like quality' of the pieces.

HTs, though, has the detail and, in many ways, the quality to match. They're 1:6 size, but the detail....can't be beat, IMO. Plus, you can display SO much more with a lot less space.

You both are right.

It would be like asking a parent to pick which of their kids stays, which goes.

Everyone stays, no one goes.

Or which movie to watch and which not to watch, Avengers or TDKR :horror

Last edited:
Yeah, I think we all have our #1 that we will get first before others but not getting certain items sucks. Thats one thing about collecting for me that is so much fun is allowing my collection to represent items from lines that mean a lot.

IMG_0827.jpg

I just got an e-mail yesterday from Cmdstore that my order has been shipped :)

I'm new to the hobby, so has anyone used Cmdstore before? Any thoughts on them?

Hard question to Josh and Chap.

If could only own one type of collectible, which would it be:

Statues
HT

Actually, anyone can answer :lol

I have both (as well as life-size busts) and to be honest, I keep telling myself I'll stick to one format but I can't do it. I collect from favourite movies and SSC doesn't have all of what I need (want) and HT has a lot of them. But I like the scale of the statues better. Some HT really look "toyish" as well compared to some statues. I know they ARE toys, but a lot of them look like miniatures of the actual person while others, well....So I'm stuck in between I guess :dunno

I have both (as well as life-size busts) and to be honest, I keep telling myself I'll stick to one format but I can't do it. I collect from favourite movies and SSC doesn't have all of what I need (want) and HT has a lot of them. But I like the scale of the statues better. Some HT really look "toyish" as well compared to some statues. I know they ARE toys, but a lot of them look like miniatures of the actual person while others, well....So I'm stuck in between I guess :dunno

Fair enough :lol

Back