Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.. so true (blade mania) i have been looking for the Blade 2 poster i once had long ago before the movie came out..

Just rewatched Blade the other day. Absolutely fantastic. There is no question that with Hot Toys releasing this, and with this thread, I have gotten re-excited in Blade again. :rock :rock :rock

But both Blade 1 and 2 NEED to released on Blu-ray. The video quality of the first Blade is pretty substandard now.

I's amazing going back and watching old DVDs how bad the quality is on some of them even compared to new DVDs (not Bluray). I haven't watch the Matrix in ages but the copy I have is the second DVD I ever bought, Blade being the first.

Just rewatched Blade the other day. Absolutely fantastic. There is no question that with Hot Toys releasing this, and with this thread, I have gotten re-excited in Blade again. :rock :rock :rock
Same. I am now a huge fan again. I forgot how good these movies were and how big a fan I was and am again. I don't care what anyone says, Blade 2's fight scene towards the end with the guards and Reinhardt is the most action ever in a comic movie.

Just rewatched Blade the other day. Absolutely fantastic. There is no question that with Hot Toys releasing this, and with this thread, I have gotten re-excited in Blade again. :rock :rock :rock.

AND MY AXE !
Gimli_axe.jpg

This is not Blade. :monkey4

BladeTheSeries.jpg

Actually as bad as that costume's design was and as lackluster as he was as Blade, that show wasn't half bad. I found all the vampire stuff fun and liked how they treated the vampires as protagonists and Blade as the antagonist. Made for an interesting unexpected dynamic. Kinda sad it never got a chance.

it was a very good show I thought.. the different vampire houses.. the drug trade.. it flushed out the mythos.

I dont understand how Highlander got what.. 7 seasons and Blade only got one. Blame Spike TV I guess.

I am not putting down Highlander either..

One of the last eps even had Blade meeting Whistler and the origin of Whistlers leg injury.

Yeah I was well prepared to hate it, and maybe that's why I dug it. By the time it was over I was pretty bummed that it ended.

yeah I loved that Blade tv show too. really interesting (and surprisingly cool). Shame people did the "it's not wesley snipes" thing and didnt watch it. *sigh*

it was a very good show I thought.. the different vampire houses.. the drug trade.. it flushed out the mythos.

I dont understand how Highlander got what.. 7 seasons and Blade only got one. Blame Spike TV I guess.

I am not putting down Highlander either..

One of the last eps even had Blade meeting Whistler and the origin of Whistlers leg injury.

I agree. Its just not fair when decent shows aren't given the chance to fully develop into great shows-- Firefly, Drive, or anything made by Fox.
The only problem I had with the show was the main character. I know you shouldn't compare the two, but the guy just didn't fit the role that Snipes established. I just kept laughing every time the guy started acting like Snipes.

Back