1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

man, those Nolan goon masks were much cooler.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

I can see the announcement now.

Hot Toys is pleased to officially present the 1/6 collectible figures of Shelf-Warmers 1 and 2 from 0.5 seconds of the trailer for the highly-anticipated Suicide Squad movie!

Looks that they could be included with the Joker, depending on the price that might help me decide which Joker I buy (no way I'm buying all four).

yeah prob some 3 pack. there will be 2 versions. 1 version with 2 goons, and another version with 2 goons + joker. thx HT!

This was bugging me but I just realized that the Mr. Grin figure could pass for an agent 47 in disguise, kinda wishing Hot Toys would make a Hitman figure now with all kinds of disguises/looks like these.

I'm liking the figures from this line but these seem like odd choices to make.

Too cartoony, eyes are never THAT big

Ill buy them when they are $70.00 each on popcultcha like I did with the Chitauri.

Somewhere there is a thread waiting to start *****ing about not getting Bob the Goon done for the 89 waves.

Where is this one?

1OYQjbd.png

Somewhere there is a thread waiting to start *****ing about not getting Bob the Goon done for the 89 waves.
I'd rather have Bob the Goon than either of these personally.

You know, I'd never thought about it much before, but a Bob the Goon would've been awesome to display with Nicholson Joker. Now I want one.

Can't blame HT for making them. Such easy figures to make.

You know, I'd never thought about it much before, but a Bob the Goon would've been awesome to display with Nicholson Joker. Now I want one.

Maybe that's true for 1/6 Scale. But the nineteen Bobs hanging out on the shelf at the Genovese near me as a kid would say otherwise.

Probably would have made more sense to make a Johnny Frost figure then.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Better be $180 apiece or they won't sell...might be a two pack EX

Still a nice suit on Mr. Grin but I'll probably skip. Don't have the space & the money.

Back