1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

Better be $180 apiece or they won't sell...might be a two pack EX

By the way they're posed and low demand for two henchmen, I'm thinking we may see these guys as a three pack with that silver jacket Joker.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

you kiddin' even at $180, these kitbashed lookin' mofos won't sell.

c85918214111f19519573ff6d2eeec33.jpg

What are the odds that there is someone of importance under there like secretly infiltrating The Joker's gang? Maybe Rick Flag or someone like that?

The only way these will sell is if it's a 3-pack for less than $450 and those two henchmen have significant roles.

What are the odds that there is someone of importance under there like secretly infiltrating The Joker's gang? Maybe Rick Flag or someone like that?

None.

The only way these will sell is if it's a 3-pack for less than $450 and those two henchmen have significant roles.

agreed- and even at that price will be a slow mover....

I'm sort of wondering if they just made these up quick because they're simple and don't have head sculpts. They could be not intended to actually release but maybe are just to add to the display. It just seems odd they'd make these.

I'd buy these guys. They stood out in the trailers to me. Bring them all.

These guys stood out to me as well, but I don't know if I could justify Hot Toys process for these. Granted, there aren't head sculpts, so you'd think these could be priced down a bit.

Who do we have to email to get them to do the panda guy? I need that panda guy.

Put a bald head sculpt on Mr Grin and you have Hitman. :lol

Getting three each. Hope there's an EX
I think I'm gonna pass on these for now. Gonna wait for the 2.0.
Imagine a DX Mr Eyeball. PERS would be crazy on that thing:rotfl

I want Mr Eyeball just so i can pose him with a bottle of visine :lol

Put a bald head sculpt on Mr Grin and you have Hitman. :lol

That's one of the first things I noticed :lol
Its great to finally have a HT version of that suit lol. Theres so many good Hitman heads out there

If the price ain't too high, I'd be interested to buy the eye ball henchman. He looks pretty cool.

Back