Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is really good, but HT just went with the wrong facial expression. Actor is a bit of a mouth breather, so they should have done one of his looks from early on.

Really beautiful shots in here...finally pulled the trigger myself...

FINN-003.jpg

Pretty impressive looking figure.

Bought the Finn/Stormtrooper set from a fellow member, really glad I got this, I was originally not going to buy anything TFA. Not for any reason other than to stick to OT collecting. Glad I got this, this figure is fantastic! Great sculpt, the jacket is really well done. The stormtrooper is so stiff however, it's really hard to pose him.

I'll probably pick this up eventually, as I think it is almost required in order to have a sufficient TFA collection. There's other figures that I want at the moment though and I don't see this one being in danger of raising in price, so I'm not in a hurry.

I got him for a fantastic price and once on display, I'm glad I did. Get yourself one of Coco's snow base covers as well.

I still prefer the prototype head sculpt, though. That and it being a bit too tall are the only issues and not really deal breakers.

I got him for a fantastic price and once on display, I'm glad I did. Get yourself one of Coco's snow base covers as well.

I still prefer the prototype head sculpt, though. That and it being a bit too tall are the only issues and not really deal breakers.

:exactly: Me too! Found the set for a really good price which was pretty awesome :yess: I've paid more for single HT figures with much less accessories!! Also got a great deal on the Rey/BB-8 set last week too which was great! :rock

Definitely worth getting if you can. :)

This is an underrated figure in my opinion. The biggest pain was sanding down the leg pegs to shorten him but otherwise I'm happy with it.

Just paid my last flexpay for this and riot and SS is throwing a free flametrooper. Can't complain. I'll officially have all HT TFA releases thus far.

Back