1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as Phasma's armor changes -- which it will -- then there's a reason to re-collect her. If you like her character.

I don't yet. She's done nothing to engage my interest. And being captured so clumsily and then valuing her life so much that she betrayed her own super weapon just didn't seem in keeping with a villain who had been promoted to high rank.

Then again, if you judge stormtroopers by Phasma and Finn, then they really are quite timid and ineffectual.

Then again, if you judge stormtroopers by Phasma and Finn, then they really are quite timid and ineffectual.

The guy that kicked finn's @$$ should have been in charge. That superweapon would still be operational and anybody who stepped out of line would be beaten severely with fists.

Damn, can't believe they're giving her away for "free". This is one of my most favorite figures in my collection. A tall, all chrome, Stormtrooper with a cape? I was sold from day one:lol

That's the problem. All she is is a design.

It's Star Wars though. Where you have people being diehard fans of a guy running around with an Ice Cream maker on Bespin.

I have no problem liking characters based on design and I get people's problem with her but I never cared to change anyone's opinion about anyone in the 20+ years I've been a fan:lol

It's Star Wars though. Where you have people being diehard fans of a guy running around with an Ice Cream maker on Bespin.

I have no problem liking characters based on design and I get people's problem with her but I never cared to change anyone's opinion about anyone in the 20+ years I've been a fan:lol

Hard to agrue with that. I have plenty of figures on my collection that i bought only based on the design.

I suppose Hot Toys made a high production run based on her looks too, and due to her poor reception by collectors due to her naff screen presence/storyline they're having to bloody GIVE her away!!

But then I've found that most super hot looking girls tend to lack substance once you look beyond the all the hype! 😆

Blaster Rex

Boba Fett stands around and dies "comically" - but he looks ****in cool!

I know I'm just taking the bait here, and it's been debated to death, but Fett was a very interesting C level character that actually advanced the plot and was a threat the the story's hero(s) before he returned to die comically. Phasma was essentially all set up for one joke. Stuffy officer gets beat up. The End.

Lucas has publicly stated that Boba Fett isn't dead.

And in one of the latest canon books it tells how Fetts armour was found scattered around not far from where the Sarlacc was.

This is suggesting he flew out of the Sarlacc, pulled his armour off and walked away.

I totally believe you. I also have proof of my own

91603.jpg

Fett = Elvis

Fan boys always believe what they read.

It's like every movie Joker dies in the films, but is alive in the comics. Hmmmmm.....

Comic Boba Fett will end up being a girl that has been posing as the real Fett all this time. Just keep reading. Or looking at the pictures.

Got mine on ebay 150 shipped.

She goes with my HG stormie to back up Kylo.....

I did the water treatment to the cape and it helped out alot.
My knee cap also fell right off......careful with super glue, it can eat plastic.

Much better to use a sturdy hot glue...easy on easy off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And a higher price too. The retail price in Hong Kong will still be the same $250 but sideshow will jack it up another $30.

Yes, it will be more $ for sure. I don't buy from SSC though. I buy local sometimes but most of the time I get them from directly from HT in HK. Between shipping and customs fees, SSC is too expensive for Canadians.

Comic Boba Fett will end up being a girl that has been posing as the real Fett all this time.

/beats up large cishet white male

"Who the hell are you?!"

/takes off helmet, long hair flows out

"The name's Fett. Booba Fett."

/smugface

I'm really surprised phasma didn't sell all too well. Did they ever give an edition size? Even the troopers are still around. I think phasma looks really cool.

Back