1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F2B377E3-C6AB-4019-ABC9-27C900256279.jpeg
Guys, need assistance. Need to detach his helmet, but want to avoid Windu’s method. It wont get off, sits there way to firmly. Pulling with more force, makes me think it will damage the helmet. :/

Heat, from hair dryer, will it help?

Do I need a second jango to display the sculpt? I know the enablers on here say yes. This is mental illness. Someone stage a 1:6 intervention.

40312F2F-4387-416F-BCCA-7520456D1392.gif

But what about second figure?

Anyone that comes here to ask if I should get X wants it enough to ask. So just get it and have no regrets.

The only time someone will say no is to either wait for a deal or if there’s an issue with the figure.

And now that the deals are here and the figure has no problems… Well. You know the answer. :lol

Do I need a second jango to display the sculpt? I know the enablers on here say yes. This is mental illness. Someone stage a 1:6 intervention.

I feel like the time would be now, especially if you have your eye on another figure as well, SS is really trying to get these HT figures out.

I would, only if you have another you're on the fence to get so you can take advantage of the BOGO.

I think I weathered the storm. Didn’t need to waste money on a second. Now, if they offer free shipping and 25% for president’s day…

Back