1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a really good deal for Jango. I thought I got a good deal with the 15% coupon that I had. Kind of wish that I had used that coupon on something else.

Ok figured it out, do I need a fourth though...
Fourth? Thanks for making me feel better for just ordering a second jango. I don’t need a second and I’m an idiot, but I had to get another. such a great figure and will probably get expensive when he sells out and anakin and mace get released. Better to get an extra now.
These are the insane thoughts that I have.

jango1.jpg

jango2.jpg

jango3.jpg

Super happy with Jango. not the easiest to pose but such a cool look. Sculpt isn't as bad as people make out in hand, I like it

Just got in Jango. Love him so far but a question about his arms. I can’t get his right arm to go any higher. Anyone know if there’s a reasonable way to fix this? Not sure if I want to tear apart the figure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I predict this one selling out (eventually) and even though it got a deep cut discount, it will be sought after in the future. A certain Jedi master will be released and people will want to pose Jango headless.
Probably so. He’ll be the next Dooku where people who don’t buy him will pay big amounts later on.

Just got in Jango. Love him so far but a question about his arms. I can’t get his right arm to go any higher. Anyone know if there’s a reasonable way to fix this? Not sure if I want to tear apart the figure.
Mine had the same issue. It really isn't difficult to take his armor and suit off to adjust it.

Nice! It’s a cool figure.

Man, your pose of Boba and Mando are out of this world… Have you done anything to Boba like removing the fat suit, or is it stock?

Thanks! (I need to re-do Jango. It was a pain try to raise the arms so I just did a quick pose haha).

Boba does not come with fatsuit by default. Assuming you meant Mando, yes I did. I cut the elbows, shoulders, groin and knees parts of the fat suit.

Last edited:
Back