1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you say "fade" - is it leaving anything on the figure? (I'll take it off tonight when I get home from work)

I saw a few people questioning what some of the accessories were. Apologies if already answered.

View attachment 615135
This is the container of Kouhun worms he gives to Zam Wesell. Not particularly accurate, in the film you can see the worms in the container, and the colors of the tubing are wrong, see below.
View attachment 615138

View attachment 615136
This is the lock breaker and not the “lock beaker” listed on the HT specs. A few youtubers thought this might be the field security overloader.

View attachment 615137
This is the field security overloader.

Yeah the accessories were inspired by their inclusion in the Visual Dictionary entry. Some neat little props to have in 1:6.
c78c198c915406e27bbce7a9f8e0bad7.jpg

The-Attack-of-the-Clones_Página_45.jpg

Checked mine when I got home from work. No fading or leaving color on the figure but I took the poncho off anyway. Not wanting to risk that. Time for a change-up on that pose anyway...

Just a heads up, that poncho can and will fade if you leave it on him. Direct light or sunlight IS NOT NECESSARY, it will fade anyways.

It does not fade dramatically, but I was pretty surprised. Be warned.

Oh yikes! In that case, I wonder if it'll fade even if it stays in the box :unsure:

IT FADES NOW!?

It fades now.

:lol

Checked mine when I got home from work. No fading or leaving color on the figure but I took the poncho off anyway. Not wanting to risk that. Time for a change-up on that pose anyway...

Good to hear!

When you say "fade" - is it leaving anything on the figure? (I'll take it off tonight when I get home from work)

No, its just that the outside of the poncho is noticeably lighter than the inside. There is no damage to the actual figure. I was planning on taking it off, anyways.

I guess it just does not like ambient light.

Had a 15% off coupon from Kuiil being delayed so I finally ordered Jango. Have it on flex pay so it won’t arrive for a while, but with the recent AOTC announcements it seemed like a good time to grab him.
In for a treat. One of the coolest figures of the year.

In for a treat. One of the coolest figures of the year.
For sure! I’ve had my eye on him for quite a while and knew I wanted to add him to the collection. Not necessarily my favorite character, but given that he’s the responsible for the Clones he’s kind of an essential character to have.

Had a 15% off coupon from Kuiil being delayed so I finally ordered Jango. Have it on flex pay so it won’t arrive for a while, but with the recent AOTC announcements it seemed like a good time to grab him.

Congrats man! Great figure and great shelf presence, won't be disappointed.

Putting those coupons to good use.

Rather have Jango vs 1/6 Reek which honestly did most of the heavy lifting in that fight. :lol

Windu just swoops in and chops the working man’s head off in front of his kid.

View attachment 616736

:lol True! The reek mangles JF and then Windu finishes him off :lol

A 1/6 reek would be awesome! Not only against Jango, but we can also have Anakin and Padme riding it and would go along with the rest of the ATOC line! BUT then we'd be left wanting more creatures! We'd be due a bantha, tauntaun, dewback, wampa, masiff, etc.!! :D

Back