1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E57400D2-73E2-472E-9C96-35432108BE4B.jpeg

Is this figure worth getting, the only thing throwing me off is the pleather belts. I had this on pre order but I canceled due to pleather straps on the legs due to past figures flaking in the same place. Other than that it does look amazing

Is this figure worth getting, the only thing throwing me off is the pleather belts. I had this on pre order but I canceled due to pleather straps on the legs due to past figures flaking in the same place. Other than that it does look amazing
He’s a gorgeous figure. Please get lol. Many HT have pleather. You can always get a custom replacement if it starts to flake.

One of the better figures they've done in years. The armor pops off the shelf, and is even better with great lighting.

The only reason he didn't sell out is because he was apart of the 2020-2022 batch of HT overproducing figures.

Get him if only for the beautiful headsculpt, which doesnt look much like Jango - too young - but looks GREAT on generic clones. My 501st basic currently has it and he wont give it up. You cannot have too many Tem headsculpts, I have spoken.

Hot Toys pleather has improved over the years. And usually pleather parts that are most vulnerable are parts that get scrunched over time like boots.

I understand the concern since the longevity of the belt and straps are not guaranteed, but the pleather can be maintained and conditioned, repaired, or replaced worst case.

I’d be hesitant about buying figures with a lot of pleather like coats and suits, but fortunately most Star Wars figures (Vader aside) only have a small amount of pleather so it shouldn’t stop you. Especially when they’ve turned out really nicely like Jango.

Hopefully Hot Toys continues to speed into using just leather or molded parts. I’d be fine if everything was just plastic honestly.

Awesome figure. I would even say a tad underrated personally. I almost passed on him but got a good deal and no regrets. He’s got a presence on the shelf and just is a nice looking figure. Plus if you like Clones in my mind he’s kind of necessary.

Thanks a lot everyone, I just recently bought captain Rex and I got a good deal on him too. He was selling at retail brand new at an Australian comic book store and that’s what sparked my interest in getting Jango again. I think I’ll wait a week to see if I’m still interested in buying him as I’ve found some good deals on him too but I just don’t want to impulse buy anything at the moment even though I’m like 90% sure I’ll get him now 😂

Thanks a lot everyone, I just recently bought captain Rex and I got a good deal on him too. He was selling at retail brand new at an Australian comic book store and that’s what sparked my interest in getting Jango again. I think I’ll wait a week to see if I’m still interested in buying him as I’ve found some good deals on him too but I just don’t want to impulse buy anything at the moment even though I’m like 90% sure I’ll get him now 😂

If you’ve spent this much time thinking about it then it’s not an impulse buy.

It’s a carefully thought out and researched purchase by a responsible adult.

So go buy it.

Today.

But nah get a good deal on him. They made so many. Like maybe when Popcultcha does one of their 20-25% off sales?

Honestly I’ve seen on eBay for cheaper, I’m just waiting to see if the seller will give me an offer as they usually do and then I’ll most likely pull the trigger on this bad boy. I also have my younger cousin coming over to watch Attack of the clones tonight as he only started watching Phantom menace yesterday so that will definitely make me impulsive but the figure 😂 adult life 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back