1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely stunning pictures in here of Jango. I can't wait for this one.
Thanks for these shots! Keep the goodness coming!

When you consider the perfection the Boba Fett and Jango helmets are...I 100% agree. Leaving one of those buckets in the box would be an abomination!
I just ended up putting the headsculpt and poncho on my SS Jango.
20220609_094048.jpg

i had really high expectations for this figure… and they were still exceeded.

honestly i think the thing that’s most mind blowing for me in person is the proportions.

hot toys usually nails the “guy in a suit” look, but this time it’s another level. it’s clearly this *specific* guy in the suit. he just has this perfect bold stocky frame and even from just the silhouette you know who it is.

F71D53AC-52AF-43BB-A6C6-2F20069A0D7D.jpeg

i barely had time to pose him and he still already has this awesome presence. looking forward to trying some more poses and accessories this weekend.

congrats to all the other jango fans, we won bigtime with this release. worth the wait.

i had really high expectations for this figure… and they were still exceeded.

honestly i think the thing that’s most mind blowing for me in person is the proportions.

hot toys usually nails the “guy in a suit” look, but this time it’s another level. it’s clearly this *specific* guy in the suit. he just has this perfect bold stocky frame and even from just the silhouette you know who it is.

View attachment 582388

i barely had time to pose him and he still already has this awesome presence. looking forward to trying some more poses and accessories this weekend.

congrats to all the other jango fans, we won bigtime with this release. worth the wait.
I agree 100% with you. This figure is well worth the money.

Attachments

• A19B026F-057A-4883-A7D4-6644EE8FA4A2.jpeg
    A19B026F-057A-4883-A7D4-6644EE8FA4A2.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
Something powerful about a subtle pose like the ones above with Jango. I think him being sort of ready with his pistols holstered makes me think of how confident he is in his ability to draw quickly. I don’t know. I just love that pose.

I hope you meet Temuera Morrison in person some day so you can tell him that while staring soulfully into his eyes.
😂 when i reread that I was like that sounded a bit odd but just left it. obv meant the figure is the perfect likeness to his frame lol.

i actually almost did meet him at celebration 2019, but unfortunately he had to cancel all the bookings last minute. was before his comeback in mando so wouldve been cool.

😂 when i reread that I was like that sounded a bit odd but just left it. obv meant the figure is the perfect likeness to his frame lol.

i actually almost did meet him at celebration 2019, but unfortunately he had to cancel all the bookings last minute. was before his comeback in mando so wouldve been cool.

He seems like such a nice person that I think he’d be flattered by your description to be honest. I’m glad you left it; I knew what you meant but I was pretty amused.

Hopefully you’ll get another chance. I’m not super interested in meeting people, but he would be an exception. I live in Polynesia so it feels like it’d be similar to meeting an uncle in the best sense.

I met Tem at Celebration back in 2005.
Was one of those moments when saying "Gday" and seeing a huge smile on a his face was pure gold.
There were a lot of pics he could have signed for me,but for some reason I was drawn to a 501st pic.
He signed it "Have a schooner for me!",or some such.
Top bloke,as is Jai Lagaiaia who plays Typho in AOTC and ROTS.

Something powerful about a subtle pose like the ones above with Jango. I think him being sort of ready with his pistols holstered makes me think of how confident he is in his ability to draw quickly. I don’t know. I just love that pose.
That’s what I was going for lol

If i ever saw Morrison in person i would have to stop myself from literally getting down on the floor and salaam-ing, but that is just me. I dont even think i COULD meet his eyes, i dont fangirl that much really but in that case, i would. I say this with zero shame.

Back