1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived. There was also a coupon for 10% off next HT figure in the box.

Snowy Luke arrives tomorrow.

Holy crap…

DF8F789A-BCF4-4F56-A74E-6A1CBDF26E11.jpeg

096322DD-440A-4F4F-8B9E-FD4C3D468608.jpeg

FD478FFA-C42F-41A5-AD52-79D5DFEF7700.jpeg

I’m gonna be honest and say I’ve NEVER even looked at the Jango headsculpt when I got the SSC and the same thing when I took this HT Jango out the box this week. Headsculpts are just the most useless accessory to me:lol
When you consider the perfection the Boba Fett and Jango helmets are...I 100% agree. Leaving one of those buckets in the box would be an abomination!

For you all that are wondering about this figure. It's great. Don't sleep on it.
Not gonna lie, Im annoyed with the flight stand bases and would rather he come with a crotch stand or extra post.
Every figure should come with a flight stand and crotch grabber. I ******* hate flight stands, they’re bulky and just get in the way of non flying poses, and 9/10 flying poses you see look like **** anyway.

Every figure should come with a flight stand and crotch grabber. I ******* hate flight stands, they’re bulky and just get in the way of non flying poses, and 9/10 flying poses you see look like **** anyway.

I will say this: I am currently using the flight upright on my 501st - I had to have his upright for Jango. 501st isnt flying, but I have to say it holds him in a standing position really well. He is going exactly nowhere.

The reason I dared to use it on him is because the clamp is clamping his armor, not any cloth parts. It has a much reduced change of hurting his outfit, therefore. But overall? For the money we pay, we deserve a regular upright to be included. Especially since they seem to be shorting us re the hands they -say- will be included with any set.

I don’t know why I heard this while reading your post but yup. I agree.

Attachments

• 13085AA8-09CB-43C9-8C66-3A0B08A4CADC.jpeg
    13085AA8-09CB-43C9-8C66-3A0B08A4CADC.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 0
Back