1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY VERY pleased with this figure. Well worth the wait!

Attachments

• 0FFBECE9-35C7-4D7A-B5EB-8EE80D414BAB.jpeg
    0FFBECE9-35C7-4D7A-B5EB-8EE80D414BAB.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
Still waiting for mine. Not likely to arrive anytime soon. Still waiting for Mando season 2 Boba.
That black pleather vest the armour is attached to, worries me. From pics, might be different in hand, it looks so damn peelable. Like its going to disintegrate before my eyes.
I replaced all the pleather with genuine leather on my Predator figs because the pleather was falling to dust on those.
Wondering how difficult it'd be to replace Jango's black vest with real leather.

Still waiting for mine. Not likely to arrive anytime soon. Still waiting for Mando season 2 Boba.
That black pleather vest the armour is attached to, worries me. From pics, might be different in hand, it looks so **** peelable. Like its going to disintegrate before my eyes.
I replaced all the pleather with genuine leather on my Predator figs because the pleather was falling to dust on those.
Wondering how difficult it'd be to replace Jango's black vest with real leather.
at 46, I'm not too worried about these troubles.:) I'm more afraid of me falling apart than my dolls.

Looks amazing. Why did they have to go with pleather for the chest piece though. I ended up cancelling Ahsoka because of their material choices.

What's wrong with Ahsoka? There's no pleather on her apart from the boots that are covered anyway.
Her body basically being a ticking time bomb is what I meant. I thought her whole outfit, apart from those cloth pants/plastic bits were made of either pleather or some type of thin rubber too?

The outfit is more of a vinyl material.
Ah. Not sure if that’s any better? I Don’t want to hijack this thread. All I intended was to say that it’s unfortunate having to skip on certain figures due to material choices, which is obviously just my own choice.

If only hot toys, or a third party would sell replacement parts, none of this would be an issue but that’s an entirely different discussion lol.

Great pictures Yoshi!!!
Jango Fett really stands out! He looks so amazing in these pictures. Again, I’ve always loved both his armour design and colouring.

Back