1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

1125x682_previewbanner_903732_VultureFig.jpg

tumblr_mnd6qy7oLR1rc2i08o1_500.gif

I didn’t think this would ever come. But then again it can suffer the same fate as Rhino.

Not feeling it. It would take up too much space and the thrill for the movie in me has died down now.

I don't even need the wings. Seriously. :lol I just wanna display him like this with my Homecoming Spideys and call it a day. That's really all I want. ^^

spider-man-_homecoming_still_michael_keaton.jpg

I really feel they'll be a Deluxe version with the wings and a regular version with just the figure. While some will say "Why buy it without the wings?" some will happily nab it without for space issues.

Always good to see more villain figures being made...if it gets released of course. :)

Still the figure looks great - I would probably pass on it myself due to limited space but I really hope it gets released for all those who want it. :pray:

I ha e the deluxe spider that came with the vulture helmet and I was completely blown away by that. I couldn’t imagine a full figure.

With Keaton announced as returning for the sequel, I’d imagine Vulture will be back as well.

I guess we should start taking bets for how overpriced this thing will be.

I'll start...umm...$329.99. :lol

Re: Hot Toys- Spider-Man: Homecoming Vulture

From the Sideshow video. The stand has additional wing supports branching off the normal dynamic figure stand pole. Couldn't make those out before. Man, this is my No. 1 want from what we've seen so far.

vulture.jpg

Re: Hot Toys- Spider-Man: Homecoming Vulture

This definitely looks like its going to go the way of Rhino or Yellowjacket.

Back