1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Spider-Man: Homecoming Vulture

Ant-Man: $519.3 Million
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (franchise canceled): $709 Million
Spider-Man Homecoming: $880.2 Million

I can for sure see this getting made.

That's about where I figured it'd be, the displayed one with the wings fully extended is massive.

I almost hope this doesn’t get made. He’s the single best villain in the MCU and he was the last roadblock keeping me from going after the two Homecoming Spideys and Iron Man. If he does get made, he has to have a Keaton sculpt, right? And hopefully, if it does, they do a better job with older Keaton than young Keaton.

I’ll happily pay the rape price for a Homecoming Spidey to justify getting this. This is so high on everyone’s want list, HT would be foolish not to release him.

It doesn't seem like an impossibly large stretch from a Falcon figure to this, few more panels and the fan parts, that exsoskeleton bit. Not orders of magnitude more complicated. Rhino was huge and as it turned out was on screen for 5 seconds and that series ended entirely, Yellowjacket was just probably considered not popular enough. This one could make it

This is freaking huge from the sideshow facebook live video, looks longer than a 89 Batmobile!

Definitely getting it (if it ever goes up for PO) but displaying it is going to be a nightmare lol

Really cool looking. Also impressive. And also not suitable for mass production i bet :lol

vt.jpg

It’s only a couple inches bigger then Falcons wings. I’d say there’s a decent chance this gets released

Definitely not the best MCU villain. He’s third on that list. I’d even venture to say he’s fourth.

Well this stole the show. One of my favourite MCU villains. Yes please.

Back