1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They lucked out that Black Panther was the same in IW as in the film but will we get 3 Captain marvels if they change her suit up in A4? The Captain Marvel movie does take place in the nineties so 20 years is plenty of time for a suit upgrade.

Also Thanksgiving would be the perfect time to put this bird up for PO. Yes i know it's an American holiday but i'm just looking for any excuse for them to do it :lol

Well we're obviously gonna get a Captain Marvel (both traditional suit and green suit). In terms of "maybes" I think young Coulson, Fury, and possibly even a Skrull are possible.

Im hoping the traditional suit gets held till A4.

Also Thanksgiving would be the perfect time to put this bird up for PO. Yes i know it's an American holiday but i'm just looking for any excuse for them to do it :lol

Vulture instead of turkey - works for me!

I'm hoping the traditional suit gets held till A4.

I think we'll definitely get a blue/red/gold suit for the CM movie. I also could see her getting an upgraded version for A4, complete with her helmet. That could make for a spectacular entrance into the Avengers if done correctly.

As we near the end (of the year), hope dies...

And ironically, here's who will be feasting on the rotting corpse that was our hope...

Vulture_Eating.jpg

As far as upcoming movie releases go, the only ones I see that HT would have the licensing for are Aquaman (12/21), Alita: Battle Angel (2/14) and Captain Marvel (3/8). Seems like there's some room in the January time frame to squeeze in a previously shown figure like Vulture, Corvus Glaive, GoTG2 Drax or IW Scarlet Witch. Of course if it's only one of those it'll likely be SW, as the only thing new is the hair color.

Back