1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it might have been nice to have more variety, but I think I'll be content with just the HC and Upgrade suits since they're the best looking figures to me.

I'll have to see if the Stealth suit makes a bigger impression on me when I see the movie again Friday, but right now it just doesn't wow me nearly enough to buy.

Lol he wears the red and black suit nearly as long as the stealth suit:dunno

In fact he doesnt do nearly as much in the stealth suit either in comparison
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So yea just not getting you here lol :dunno
But its ok to like what you like

Spoiler Spoiler:

So yea just not getting you here lol :dunno
But its ok to like what you like
It’s not that I didn’t like this suit. It just didn’t see as much action as I expected it to. Yeah it’s got the one big sequence but that’s really it. I thought it would be more of his primary look when really it’s one of many he has. There’s a lot of the film when he’s just Peter really.

I don't get the "umm i don't know, he didn't wear it that much or he does but he has holes in it". Like it matters omg. You like the suit or you don't.

Yeah that matters. That's great if you just pick up whatever looks nice, but I actually care about these things from the movies and scenes they're in.

I like the PS4 Spider-Man suit but haven't played the game one second so I'm not gonna blow $250 on it.

Quick question (maybe already answered), I’ve pre ordered this from Sideshow with no NRD. Has anyone else had this?

I’ve never out of all my Hot Toys from Sideshow, had a pre order where I’ve never had to pay NRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question (maybe already answered), I’ve pre ordered this from Sideshow with no NRD. Has anyone else had this?

I’ve never out of all my Hot Toys from Sideshow, had a pre order where I’ve never had to pay NRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, this and the Stealth Suit had no NRD. Maybe they are trying to capture more potential sales.

I think the hidden item is drone. Can someone make the mjolnir shield thing if ever it is not made as addtl accesories

Will most likely cancel my preorder since there wasn't a NRD anyway. Was hoping for something more with the secret accessory.

According to the SDCC pics, it's 100% a small drone.

Does it seem too small? I thought they were bigger than that (relative to Spidey) in the movie...

Screenshot_2019-07-19 Hot Toys Product Highlights at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 .jpg

Honestly, I'm pretty surprised they included an entire drone. Looking forward to the headsculpt.

Of course the drones where bigger, but HT wants to create a illusion of distance i think. they did the same with the Veronica-party and the repulsors which came with the Mark 47.

I don't think it's quite the same thing as Veronica. This drone is maybe 60-75% the size it should be. IMO to think they scaled it down 25% for any reason other than to cut costs is just silly. No offense. I mean it still looks cool and it's better than nothing, but when it's 3 inches from his head perspective really doesn't come into play. :lol

It’s something the concept artist Ryan Meinerding has been pushing since he was designing the tech suit, basically going off of how the suit was rendered in the earliest comics. Ditko originally drew the blue portions of the suit as largely shaded in black with only a few bits of blue peaking out through the lighting.

I agree. I didn't like the black and red at first, but it grew on me the more I saw it.

Welp...seeing as this is the last MCU spiderman suit for the foreseeable future unless by some miracle Sony works out another deal...there is even more incentive to pick this guy up. MCU Spider-Man is done, definitely have to get this suit for sure

Is anyone having trouble accessing the 'Marvel Action figures ' forum menu (The list of threads)? When i click the link it takes to the collectibles forum menu. Only way to get in is to click where it shows the top thread on the side.

Welp...seeing as this is the last MCU spiderman suit for the foreseeable future unless by some miracle Sony works out another deal...there is even more incentive to pick this guy up. MCU Spider-Man is done, definitely have to get this suit for sure
They will just produce movies on their own has they had down so before. It's not like they cant use Tom Holland again they just cant reference and MCU characters which is exactly what I wanted stop playing second to Iron man spiderman is the God father of marvel comics surely the people who made spiderverse can make a new spiderman movie I dont even know who the new villian would be

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

is sony even allowed to make Iron spidy type mark suits?

Yeah good point. Although with his outing at the end of FFH I guess they'd have an excuse for him to ditch the previous costumes and create something new.

Still, it'll be strange after two movies of constant references to other MCU characters and Peter longing to be an Avenger himself, if suddenly he doesn't mention them at ALL anymore. Lol

Back