1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps the entire movie takes place over the course of a year, starting with the FFH suit(all suits are cgi and in the trailer can be changed by one click in post-production) than changes to the updated red and black NWH suit;

If Hawkeye takes place in 2025, than it makes sense that NWH to have a timeskip from the end of FFH, maybe the MJ on the bridge is not even in the movie just like the Iron Spider restaurant scene in FFH.

Far From Home takes place during the summer of 2024.

No Way Home is supposed to occur within Peter’s senior year so it would take place between summer of 2024 and summer of 2025.

The main story probably takes place during the Fall of 2024, going by the Halloween decorations.

So a small amount of time will possibly elapse between the summer and fall as Peter lives with his identity public for a few months. But I don’t know if it’ll actually go into 2025 much aside from character moments like him graduating.

Who knows, though. Only two weeks till we get to find out.

Last edited:
I haven't seen NWH yet, but all the Spider-Man craze is contagious!!!

I was impressed when I unpacked this Spider-Man. It was fun fully unboxing the figure and fiddling around with all the accessories, I mean, this is a great representation of the movie/suit. The unmasked head sculpt is so well done and the likeness is spot on.

48v96Ti.jpg

xxapkoW.jpg

KaahZ5C.jpg

KeVWVEY.jpg

CDgATtk.jpg

M3qLuS7.jpg

kie28nH.jpg

nYTZNwK.jpg

m6ts2Q6.jpg

RYcV6Fx.jpg

qNPNeBX.jpg

With the 1/4 HC Spider-Man!!!!!!! Both are just stupendous, though I must say, I would prefer the QS over the 1/6, as I think the 1/4 is absolutely top tier, in my opinion.

83mpmAX.jpg

The QS and 1/6 FFH Parker head sculpts comparison!

0qxTM5C.jpg

I'll try my luck here:

IronDaddy posted a mod video where he made his figure BD. I don't know what this white part is that he used to fill the holes in the suit. Anybody know what this material is?
1640478010843.png

Video Link:

https://www.maxnutstudios.com/products/1-4-scale-spider-man-neck-skin-cover-for-ht的副本
Saw this on the maxnut website. Would people be interested in pooling an order to get free shipping? I know I only need one piece but if we can find 8 people that want one piece each, we can get the total per neck piece to 13 dollars plus the cost of an envelope and a stamp. I'd be willing to do the splitting and shipping.
Holy cow that is smart! no more cutting the turtle neck :whistle:

This makes the maskless look so much better. I wonder if they'll make versions for the Tobey and Andrew figures we'll hopefully get from NWH.

This makes the maskless look so much better. I wonder if they'll make versions for the Tobey and Andrew figures we'll hopefully get from NWH.
When I went back to my Garfield ASM2 Spidey I forgot how just like HT Tobey Spidey 3 they have zero ankle articulation…none

I can’t believe HT really did this. We definitely need new Tobey and Garfield figures with much better articulation :lecture

When I went back to my Garfield ASM2 Spidey I forgot how just like HT Tobey Spidey 3 they have zero ankle articulation…none

I can’t believe HT really did this. We definitely need new Tobey and Garfield figures with much better articulation :lecture
I never knew that about the ASM2 figure. I've got the Tobey SM3 figure and he's permanently in an air pose. I do like the cloth outfit as I don't have to worry about the materials warping for anything other than a museum pose.

https://www.maxnutstudios.com/products/1-4-scale-spider-man-neck-skin-cover-for-ht的副本
Saw this on the maxnut website. Would people be interested in pooling an order to get free shipping? I know I only need one piece but if we can find 8 people that want one piece each, we can get the total per neck piece to 13 dollars plus the cost of an envelope and a stamp. I'd be willing to do the splitting and shipping.

This is cool, a nice add-on to an awesome Spidey figure. I wonder if they'll make one for the 1/4 too lol

Yeah I on my ASM2 figure I can move the ankle up and down but it doesn't stay in place. Agreed, a new, revamped figure with the ratchet joints would be great!

I would be down to get one of these for my FFH Spider-Man

Just received mine. It's a sleeper hit for me. I barely noticed it when it was released, and ordered it on impulse last week. Now that it's here, I'm really feeling it. The silhouette and simple suit are bang on. They really nailed this. The fabric feels great and the tailoring is mystifying. I mean there's barely a crease or fold anywhere on this suit. The seams are practically invisible. I give it a solid 9 out of 10. I have no desire to do anything other than a museum pose, as I'd like to keep that suit wrinkle free. Wow. Love it. Hard to imagine how they could improve future versions. From what I can see the upcoming Battle Damaged version is nearly identical in tailoring and mechanics.

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

Looks real nice. However, I like the pouch-less, sharper belt on the battle-damaged version.

Looks real nice. However, I like the pouch-less, sharper belt on the battle-damaged version.
I don’t mind the sharper belt. But I’m not at all crazy for a battle damaged Spidey. A little weathering is one thing, but all the tears and what not kind ruin it for me. BUT I’m sure HT will cash in and release non BD Spidey from NWH eventually, as well as every other size, shape, universe of Spidey from that film. I don’t see HT leaving any cash on the table, lol.

Back