Hot Toys - MMS - Mark III 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Til' this day, the MK III is still my favorite movie IM design. I think they knocked it out on the first try and hope they do re-release it. I hated the fading on the original two and that's why I got rid of them.

Til' this day, the MK III is still my favorite movie IM design. I think they knocked it out on the first try and hope they do re-release it. I hated the fading on the original two and that's why I got rid of them.

Absolutely agree.
Mk III is my fav. Mk VII is my second fav, because it looks like a cross between Mk III & War Machine :cool:

Marvel just keeps knocking it out of the park.

In other news, guess how many threads in the DC section first page are not Batman related? :rotfl

Has anyone Photoshopped mk III's colors onto the Mark II AU? Would really be interested in seeing that on the heavily improved proportions.

I'll do it once I got back home. Post a pic of your choice would you. The bigger it is in terms of resolution the better.

Has anyone Photoshopped mk III's colors onto the Mark II AU? Would really be interested in seeing that on the heavily improved proportions.

This was done by Dedguy a while back

I wouldn't mind a mkIII 2.0...but I hope they don't flat out reuse the mkII AU mold. His articulation is severely limited. They should base it on MKII, but retool it so it can at least do ab crunches.

Yeah I agree there was definitely some room for improvement on the Mark 2 Unleashed so I hope they just reuse the armor except without the rivets.

Looks to me that is the first version Mark 2 with Mark 3 colours. The chest armour being almost flat seems to be quite telling. Could be wrong though.

6790715300_b89922077b_z.jpg

mark 2 unleashed press shot

Back