Hot Toys - MMS - Mark III 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6790715300_b89922077b_z.jpg

mark 2 unleashed press shot

I knew I was wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

Made one on me own but kept the shininess of the Mark 2 UAV paint job. Way too shiny, I know.

Mark3from2UAV_zps016ac17a.jpg

Credit goes to dedguy for the photo of his Mark 2 UAV with the neck backwards to give the figure much better proportion.

I knew I was wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

Made one on me own but kept the shininess of the Mark 2 UAV paint job. Way too shiny, I know.

Mark3from2UAV_zps016ac17a.jpg

Credit goes to dedguy for the photo of his Mark 2 UAV with the neck backwards to give the figure much better proportion.

Looks good, this kind of weapon does not need to be dull. Guess that is what I really like about the Ironman line (even since I start collecting the comics years ago).

That's also not a figure but a 1/4 scale bust. I don't see a new Mark III coming anytime soon which sucks. Might not ever get one at this point.

Man I wish hot toys would announce something soon.. Need mark iii to complete my set.. And it's getting tempting to just the reg/battle damage version..

will we get a die cast version methinks?

I hope not. I hope HT keeps its originality with these. If they start going back making one die cast, they will make ALL die cast and make the ones we've already collected seem like scraps lol

Can you link to the announcement? I don't recall seeing that.

I loath diecast stuff but I want a new Mark III enough that I might consider one even if it was diecast.

Should be a no-brainer that HT is going to remake all the armors in diecast. They are motivated to revisit figures because of the insane aftermarket prices people are paying on evilbay and elsewhere, thus you get your Joker and Mark I/II 2.0's, battle-damaged variants, and regular MMS vs. MMS DX releases of the same characters.

Back